A Comforting Bakugou

Bakugou's POV:

As soon as I hung up the phone I quickly looked for my sweater, and my board and ran out of the house.
"I told her to call me, frikin hell!" I shouted to no one in particular. 
"Once I get my nads on that bastard, I'll fucking kill him!"
A couple of mins after I got to Y/n's apartment. I got up and opened her door with the spare key she gave me.
I walked in slowly not wanting to scare her. I went to her room door and heard her sobbing. I felt my heart break into tiny pieces. I didn't want to ever see her cry. I knocked and she quieted down.
"Leave me alone Sarah! I thought you left!"
"Hey..... It's me. Sarah umm called me and told me what happened. If you don't want to be around anyone right now I could leave? I mean I know you wouldn't want to be around a boy right now, right?" I explained softly. 
It was quiet till I heard shuffling. The door swung open and before I could say anything she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck and started crying in the crook of my neck. I instantly grabbed her making sure she wouldn't fall and took her to her room. I was walking around her room rubbing small circles on her back. I didn't know what to say so I started humming a soft comforting song I know that came to my mind. 

I felt like it was good because she started calming down. A little while later she stopped crying and lifted her head up to look at me. Her beautiful E/c eyes were glassy and still watery. Her cheeks were pink and she had a little pout that I just wanted to kiss away. 
"You ok?" I whispered because we were so close.
"Yea.....maybe....no." It looked like she was going to cry again so I pulled her face back to my neck. I started rubbing her back again.
"Hey, hey. Listen to me. You're okay! He's not going to hurt you again. I'm here and I'll always be here. And If you're not okay, it's alright. It's going to take time."
I sat on the bed with her still keeping her face in my neck. 
"Alright! Let's go. Get your ass up!"
"W-what? W-why? It's comfy here!"
"No! First of all, you're going to take a shower, then eat something, then we are going to watch a nice movie and chill!" 
"No! Every time I look at myself I could see all the places he touched! And I can't! I'm so weak!" She started crying again>
"Hey hey, no no, don't cry, come one!"
I picked her up and took her to her bathroom. Once she realized we were in her bathroom she started squirming and panicking and started crying more.
"Hey listen! I'm not doing anything! Alright? You're going to take a shower and get all clean. Trust me you'll feel much better!"
She sniffed a bit then nodded. I put her on the counter and stood in between her legs and got my thumbs and wiped her tears away. She showed me a little smile, which I was going to change and make it much bigger. I kissed her forehead gently and told her to wash up and come to the kitchen later. 

Y/n's POV:

Holy sheesh kabobs! He kissed my forehead! I knew I was blushing so I was really glad he left. He's so nice. I'm glad he's here with me. I took off my clothes and went straight for the shower. I felt disgusted. After about an hour passed then I left. I came into my room and saw some pj's on my bed with a note.
"Here are some clothes I thought you would like. They're warm and cozy, and you'll look extra cute!"
Oh no! I'm blushing again! I quickly put them on then went towards the kitchen.

 They're warm and cozy, and you'll look extra cute!"Oh no! I'm blushing again! I quickly put them on then went towards the kitchen

I got to the kitchen and smelled hot chocolate and something spicy. 
"Hey, I see you wore the clothes. See, you do look cute."
"Stop it!"
"What? Am I making you blush?"
"Nooo!"
"What are you making?"
"Ramen and hot chocolate. Thought we could watch a movie while we eat."
"K, sure."
You both watched movies and ate yummy food. By the time the movie finished you were already asleep. Bakugou picked up your dishes and washed them then came back and picked you up and took you to your room. He tucked you in bed and was going to leave but you stopped him by grabbing his hand.
"Huh? What's wrong?"
"Stay? pls?" I gave him the puppy eyes.
"Fine."
He got into the blankets and looked at the ceiling.
"Thank you. For being here for me. You actually cheered me up!"
"Don't worry. As long as you're ok!"
He turned around to look at you. He reached over and grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers. His hand was warm while yours were cold. He saw you shiver a bit so he pulled you towards his chest.
"B-bakugou?"
"Don't worry. You trust me right?"
I nodded then felt him put his arm around my waist and hug me. I slowly started falling back to sleep due to his warm body and his soft humming.