Fun After Prom

(Hey guys! This is my very first lemon. I've read a lot of lemon stories so I hope that comes to good use! Enjoy!)

Bakugou laid down up top of Y/n and started kissing her again. He asked her again if this is what she wanted and she agreed. Bakugou got back up and started taking off his clothes. Y/n didn't know if she should take off her dress or not so she just started unzipping it. Bakugou came back and pushed her down.
"uh uh uh. Imma be taking off all of this. You just relax and let me do everything."
He finished taking off his shirt and jacket and kept on his pants. He climbed back on the bed and leaned down and kissed you. He made you arch your back so he could do the zipper. Once he was done taking off the zipper he started to slowly lift you up while you were using your hands to take off the dress from the bottom. You both were still kissing. He made you sit in his lap while you were both kissing. You only had your black lacy bra and underwear. 
He started kissing down towards your neck and started sucking and leaving marks. You started feeling this feeling down by your pussy. And you could feel the wetness pooling down there. You had your hands feeling his chest while his hands were firmly on your waist. You could feel the boner he had and he was really hard. 
You started moaning loving the feeling of him licking and biting your skin. You slowly started rotating your hips so you moved a bit on Bakugou's dick.
You heard him grunt and moan a bit. While he bit you harder. 
"B-bakuou~ I-i want you~"
He didn't say anything, he just threw you back on the bed and climbed up the top of you. He took off your bra and saw your boobs. He licked his lips and dived right in and started sucking and licking your right boob while massaging the left one. You arched your back and moaned.
"Ooohh~ B-baku~"
He just kept on going switching his mouth to the other. He sucked hard and kept on licking. You tried stopping your moans not wanting his parents or Kylie to hear. So you put your hand in your mouth and bit it. 
Slowly he started kissing downwards towards your soaked core. As soon as he got to the waistband of your underwear he pulled them off with his teeth. Once he got that off he went back to kissing you deeply. He trailed his hand down from your boob to your wet pussy. He started playing with your clit and realized how wet you are.
"Your so wet. I didn't even touch you~"
"B-because... you m-make m-me feel s-so good~"
"That's right! And only I can make you feel like this! got it?"
You just moaned inside his mouth. He broke the kiss but keep his lips close to yours.
"Got it?!"
"Yes~"
He smirked and went back to kissing you and playing with your clit. He slid a finger in which made you gasp and gave him a chance to stick his tongue in. He started pumping while adding another finger. You started to arch your back more which broke the kiss. He went back down to your pussy and realized you were reaching your point. He looked at your face and you were breathing hard and fast and were really pink. And your eyes were closed due to the pleasure. As soon as you were about to release he pulled out. 
"W-what? B-Bakugou! You can't just do that~"
"Heh, I know!"
And he dived in towards your pussy putting his mouth inside. He started licking and sucking. You gasped liking this feeling more.
He started pumping his tongue inside of you. Your walls clenched around his tongue which made him get an even bigger boner. 
"Ooh, Ba-Baku~" You got your hands and put them in his hair tugging on them. He grunted then growled which made you even wetter.
And then you came right inside of Bakugou's mouth. 
He picked up his head and licked his lips. You were panting and beet red from your release.
"Heh, You taste amazing. Just how I imagined~" He said smirking.
"Alright, now that you see. I have a boner. Now let's get to the fun part."
"Umm Baku? I haven't done this in a long time."
"I know. I'll go slow till you feel ready. It'll only hurt for a few seconds alright?"
You nodded. 
He took off his pants and boxers and you saw his big dick pop out. And when you mean big you mean BIG! You started blushing like crazy.
"I-is that g-going to fit?"
"Hm? Yea! Should! Now relax alright?"
He gently pushed you back down and started kissing you again. While you were distracted with the kiss he started pushing his dick inside. Once he got the tip in he realized you had tears and that it hurt.
"B-Baku. It hurts like hell." He grabbed one hand and intertwined your fingers and you got your other hand and squeezed his shoulder. His other hand was resting by your head to hold him up.
"I know Teddy bear." He kissed your face wiping all the tears away.
"How much more?"
"Uhh, T-teddy Bear. The tip is only in right now."
"Oh. O-ok! Just push it in already and get the pain over with!"
"K, hold on. it's going to hurt like hell."
You held onto his shoulder tighter and kept squeezing his hand waiting for the pain. You kept your eyes closed as well. A few seconds later you were going to open your eyes and ask what's wrong till he pushed his hips with so much force that his whole dick went into your pussy.
You felt the pain and hissed and started crying a bit. He immediately started telling you soothing words and kept kissing your face.
A few mins later you nodded then he slowly started moving his hips. It felt nice, you felt a bit of pain but it was fine. And then soon all you kept on saying was to go faster.
"Baku~ F-faster~"
"K, Teddy Bear~"
You were a moaning mess while he just kept on grunting from the tightness. He got his thumb and started rubbing your clit. And as soon as he did that you came. He was going to cum too but he was going to pull out till you stopped him.
"No, wait. I'm on the pills. I didn't know when I will ever get forced to do this so just in case." You admitted blushing. He nodded then came inside of you. It felt so nice and warm. Both of you just sighed and he laid down on you. 
You both caught your breaths, then Bakugou got up and cleaned you up. He gave you his skull t-shirt and you both cuddled in bed.
"Hey, Baku?"
"Hm?"
"I love you!"
"I love you too Teddy Bear!" He kissed your forehead then both of you fell asleep.