Chapter 2 - Questions.

//Alucard//

"Cassandra?" He said for the fourth time. "Cassandra-" "Wha- Huh- Oh, hey Alucard-" Cassandra said, seemingly snapping back into reality. "You alright? You haven't responded to any of us-" He said with concern in his voice. "Yeah, you've just been staring at Nene for a hour." Cyclops laughed. "Yeah whatever." She rolled her eyes. "What time is it anyways?" She turned towards Alucard. "Oh its 11:56, meaning the bell for lunch is gonna ring in a couple minutes." He said. "Oh, right. Wait what-"

\Time Skip\

//Cassandra//

She sat in her room, laying on her bed. She stared at the ceiling, thinking about Nene. She grabbed her phone and headphones next to her and listened to her weird playlist. She sat there for a second, then said outloud, "I'm so fucking gay."

//Nene's POV//

She was painting Boyfriends nails a teal color, to match his hair. "And done! Make sure ya let them dry for a few minutes alright?" Boyfriend mumbled a response that sounded like okay. "DAMMIT!" She turned around to see Darnell with a proud face and Pico throwing his Uno cards on the ground. "How do you win every single time we play Uno?" He asked, visibly still pissed.

"I may or may not cheat, but let's not get into that." Darnell said casually. "You what-" She said as she turned around to look at him. "Nothing, if you don't ask about it I'll let you paint my nails." He immediately looked like he wished he didn't say that. "Deal!" She said, turning back towards her nail polish and picking out yellow and purple nail polish bottles.

"I still can't believe you beat me, I was dubbed the champion of uno in middle school." Pico muttered angrily. "Oo! Boyfriend your nails look good!" His face lit up as soon as he saw Boyfriend with his nails painted. "Thanks!" Boyfriend said, a lot more cheerful then a few seconds ago. "I feel like I should be offended." She said jokingly, mentioning Boyfriends little mumble for a okay earlier.

"We should probably get to sleep, its like two in the morning." She said, putting her nail polish away. "Nene's right, even though it's the weekend Boyfriend can surprisingly be a bitch when he doesn't get much sleep." Pico said. "Wha- Pico! I told you that in private!" Boyfriend said angrily, then his facial expression immediately changed. "Is that a cat!?" Boyfriend said, then ran towards it, picking it up and petting it.

"That's Ringo, they're my brothers friends' cat, he's just watching them while he's out on vacation for the weekend." She said, organizing her makeup shelf. "Oh that's cool." Boyfriend put the cat down and crawled over to his sleeping bag. "Well anyways, night everyone!" Pico said, curling up next to Boyfriend. "Night." Darnell said, laying down on his sleeping bag. "Goodnight!" She said, before hopping up onto her bed and drifting off to sleep.

                  (530 words)

Hello! Sorry this took so long to come out, I kinda hit a roadblock and school kinda messed me up as well. But anyways hope you enjoyed, I won't update this as often because I'm working on another book. Anyways bye!