Chapter 5 - Holy Shit-

//Cassandra POV//

We both looked at eachother awkwardly. Both of us hesitating. Pico, Darnell, and BF eventually starting chanting "Do it, do it, do it!" I panicked. All the pressure was on us now. It was mostly on me, considering I'm the one who spun.

//No one//

Pico, BF, and Darnell watched as Nene leaned forward and kissed Cassandra. That's what Cassandra wasn't expecting. Both their faces turned red. Cassandra and Nene quickly said, "No homo."

//Nene//

Haha, we both look like tomatoes. Wait- She stared at Cassandra, her face almost as red as her hair. Wow, that took more confidence then I thought it would. Strange. Its not like I like her or anything.

"Cass, you alright?" She said, concerned for her friend that was staring into the void. "Huh- Oh, uh, yeah." Cassandra said, covering her face with her hands. Pico cough-said "gays". "Oh shut up Pico." She laughed.

"Anyways there's alot of tension in the room right now so I'm gonna stop this game of spin the bottle." She said as she picked up the bottle. She walked out of the room holding the bottle, planning to throw it away.

She came back in the room to see Cassandra, Pico, Darnell, and BF jamming to Taking Over Midnight. "I- What-" All of them paused and looked at her. "Uh, we can explain-" Pico said. "You guys seriously just had a dance party without me?" Nene said jokingly.

"Uh, well-" BF was about to say before he was cut off by Nene laughing and joining the mini dance party.

~Time skip brought to you by stop fucking harassing irl Tord~

//Cassandra//

Her mind was still clogged with the memory of Nene kissing her last Saturday. She would always stutter and panic whenever she was around Nene now. She learned to somewhat speak in normal sentences when talking to her.

Her friends noticed and occasionally teased her about it. She didn't really care though. As long as it wasn't serious it was fine. She was texting Cyclops wondering where he was, he didn't show up to first period that day.

C - ayo where u at

Cy - hanging with alucard

C - haha gay

Cy - uno reverse bitch

C - how dare you

C - +4 gayness card bitch

Cy - skip card bitch

She quietly laughed and put her phone in her pocket. "Okay class, you can pack up now." The teacher said. She grabbed her bag as the bell rang and sprinted out of class to go meet up with Pierre and Spike.

//Cyclops// (this is before Cass texted him)

He walked through the woods to go to the koi pond that was in the center of the forest. He stopped when he heard someone crying. Wow, someone crying in the middle of the forest, totally not the beginning of almost every horror movie.

He walked through the ring of trees that led to the pond when he saw Alucard sitting at the edge of the pond. "Alucard?" He said. Alucard lifted his head up and turned to face Cyclops. Alucards eyes were red and puffy and tears streamed down his face.

(haha angst time losers /j)

He ran over to Alucard and hugged him. "Alucard. Who did this too you." Alucard was somewhat able to form full sentences. "I-it was m-my dad again." Alucard said inbetween sobs.

Cyclops whispered something to himself and pulled Alucard closer to him. Alucard eventually calmed down and kinda just, fell asleep in Cyclop's arms. Cyclops smiled at him before he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. It was a text from Cassandra.

He texted her for a minute, them playing a game of gay uno before Cassandra left him on read and he decided he won. He adjusted himself and Alucard so they'd both be comfortable and fell asleep next to the koi pond.

//one of the koi fish//

"Wowzers, that's kinda gay."

                    (652 words)

Haha funky ship other then casene. Anyways anyone whos played or seen a gameplay of the April fools update for picos school, knows Alucard's father is a piece of shit- anywaystheremightbesmutcomingsoonbutthatsasmallchancesinceidontreallylikewritingsmutbutanywaysadios