Snuggles

Ezra woke up with a bad head ache. He thought it was from lack of sleep. He has been having nightmares all the time now about losing his new family. Since he knew he couldn't go back to sleep, he got up and got dressed then went to the common room to see if the rest of the crew was awake.

      To his surprise they were all up. "Hey Ezra." Kanan had said as he looked up at Ezra. "What time is it?" Ezra asked walking over to Kanan. "Its about 12:00." Zeb pipped in. "What!?" Ezra exclaimed. "Yeah. Are you just getting up?" Kanan asked the tired teen. Ezra just sat down and rested his head on Kanan's shoulder. Kanan looked down at Ezra and wrapped his arm around him. Ezra just snuggled closer to Kanan, taking in his warmth and fell asleep.

      Kanan noted how pale the teen was, also the bags under his eyes. He looked up at the rest of the crew. "What?" He asked. "Nothing it's just that you two look so cute together like that." Sabine said. Kanan just chuckled. "Awww you two are so cute sitting next to each other like that." Hera smiled. "Okay. Okay. Okay. Enough of that talk. We still need to talk about the mission." Zeb said.

Thank you everyone for reading this. I will update hopefully everyday and im saying sorry in advanced because sometimes I may forget or I'm busy but I will do my best. Promise. So I hoped you all like this please comment on it so I can see what you all think. Thanks again! This is kenziewankenobi signing out. And may the force be with you.