The mission

Everyone looked at Kanan. "What do we need to discuss?" Kanan said trying to stay off the subject. "Oh come on Kanan." Sabine said, "The kid passed out and almost got taken by the empire." "He would have if it wasn't for Kanan." Zeb spoke. "His bond with the force is growing quicker and stronger. He needs to learn to control his powers or the inquisitor will get inside his head and change him. The darkness will surround him, penetrating his mind." Kanan sighed. He looked down at the boy in his arms and a soft smile played at his lips. Though the smile faded when Hera spoke. "So.... your saying he can turn to the dark side from the iquisitor entering his mind?" Kanan nodded. No one else said a thing after that.

      Ezra awoke from his slumber. He felt something resting on his head. Realizing that it was kanan, he didn't move. That was the best sleep he had in a while. He thought that it was because Kanan was there. Ezra nudged Kanan and he woke. Kanan lifted his head off of Ezras and looked at him. "Well how was your nap?" Kanan asked the boy. "That was the best sleep I've had in a while." Ezra replied. Kanan smiled. "Why don't we get something to eat?" He standing up. "I could eat." Ezra said sounding like the usual Ezra. He gladly took the hand that Kanan offered because he was pretty sure that his legs were so numb that he probably couldn't walk.

     They both walked down to the mess hall. The rest of the crew were there eating food too. They sat in the usual seats and and got some fruit that was laid out on the table. "Hey you boys." Hera said when they sat down. "Hey hera." They said in union. They ate in silence after that. Everyone pretty much wanted someone else to break the silence but no one else knew what to say after their chat in the common room.