sickness

Sorry im not going to be posting any thing today. Haha! Just kidding!! Happy April fools day!! Here's the next part.

_________________________________________________________________________________

      Kanan walked into his room and laid Ezra down on the bed. He felt Ezras for head to see if he was sick. By the way that his clothes are sweaty and that he's shivering a lot kinda gave it away though. Kanan grabbed a second blanket and put it over Ezra. Then he sat down next to the bed and started running a hand through his think navy hair.

    Ezra had woken up and felt something running through his hair. He hadent had this kind of attention since his parents were home. He struggled to get closer to the hand. Kanan must have noticed this because the hand stopped to rest on the side of his face. Ezra opened his tired eyes and looked at Kanan. Kanan looked at Ezra and said,"Why didn't you tell me you aren't feeling good?"

    "Because I didn't think it was that important." Ezra finally stated. "Okay well you should get some sleep." Kanan said. A tired moan was all he got as an answer.

      Kanan got up and left the room. He walked down to the common room and was bombarded by questions. "Wow. Wow. Wow. Give me a sec to sit down and I'll answer any of your questions." Kanan said as he sat down as well as everyone else. "Why didn't you tell us Ezra was your  son?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

      Sorry it's kinda a short one but I have homework to do and im pretty busy today. But I love doing this so much that I wrote this in the free time. Well that's all for now this is kenziewankenobi signing out and may the force be with you!