Chpater 14

Song's POV

Its already 6:30 in the morning but,there are plenty of students who is here now in school..Daebak!

"Is she a new student?"
"I think so..she's not pretty"
"Yeah!"

That is what the most students say when they see me..hell!I'm not that using over make ups!!like them!

"Hi~~ Oppa.."Wait!,is this Jessica?
"Hi.."then she kissed Baekhyun in the cheek!psh!this white little brat!did she know that her wife is here?!

*kriiiiiing!!*

Bell,you're my savior :DDD

"Come on Yeobo,let's see what section you are and me..^_^"he said then he drag me over the bulletin board

Hmm..
After the seeing session in the bulletin board..the announcer said that we should go now to our respective classrooms..

--
"Yeobo,let's have some lunch."he said then he gave me a lunch..
"Thanks.."I thank him after..

"Hi Oppa~~,you don't mind if I may join you?"Here she goes again!!did she know that Baekhyun has a wife already?!
"Hmm..its ok.."B-Baekhyun?!how can you do this to me?!!!
Then she sat in front of me..and beside of Baekhyun..*sigh* I guess I'll be having a diet here..

"Oppa..I don't know that you are studying here huh."she said
"Actually, we are-"Baekhyun cutts off because the other members greet Jessica
"Annyeong Jessica-yah!"Chen greet her..
"Annyeong,Oppas~~"She greeted back..

"Annyeong,Noona"Suho..greeted
"Annyeong,"I greeted back
"Guys,did you know..that there would be a new student here?,I mean exchange student?"Exchange student..?
"Ah!yes!"then,the bell ring..it means,lunch break is over!!

--
Chen's POV

After our class,we headed straight to the practice room..I found lately that Suho seems silent..

"Baek!Suho seems have a problem?"I ask..more that I said..haha
"I don't know..I think he's just lack of sleep.."I think so..Sigh!

Suho's POV

My heart raise if she's near onto me..I'm stuttering..I'm nervous ..ALWAYS!

I know this feeling now..I'm really inlove to her..this is the end of the world!

-----------------to be continued------------------

A/N:hi!sorry if I'm updating cutts..haha but,anyway..how was your summer?hihi..I hope you will support this 'till the end..kamsahamnida *bow 90 degrees*

Do my drill!

Vote.

Fan.

C♥mment.

-LuHan_XOXO143