Chapter 34

Baekhyun's POV

"To the girls"she said and went ahead in her chair..

"Kai, what's wrong with Jessica?"I ask him

"I don't know too..she changed a lot.."after few minutes..we found a door that is open..I stare on Kai it's like that we are communication through stare

"There!"then they lock already the door..

I surround the place.. it has nothing but,it seems like a garage..I saw a figure so,I go on it..

"Kai,did you already call them?"I ask as I was heading in the figure..

"Ne, Chanyeol said that it's going already.."He said..I'm now here in the figure..the figure seems girl so I shake it's body and to my surprise..it's Chloie

"Chloie?! Chloie!"I said and I help her tie up..Kai who is trying to contact them is heading our way now.

"Where's Song?!"I ask..she points on her side and there I saw her with blood on her legs..

"Song-ah!!"I saw her and my heart stop beating when I see so many bloods..I help her tie up and thank God!she's still have conscious..

"Gwaenchana?"I ask her..she just nod and hug me..

"Don't worry I'm here already.. "after I say that..the door opens revealing Jessica and her boys..

"Oh,here they are.."she said,my blood boils and because of it..I throw the chair near us.. and shout her..

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO YOU?!"I can't control myself on that..really!

"I'm sorry..but,I love you so much Baekhyun.. and because of that girl..we separate! "she said in her sweet voice. After she said that we heard a siren that I think it's the police..

"Sh¡t!"she cursed then she point her gun to me.. I think this is the end of my life..

"Bye,Baekhyun "then she shot me with her gun.

Chanyeol's POV

*BANG!*

We heard a loud noise..I think it's a gun!!

"Men,move!!"the chief said and they starting to surround the are..

Lord,please let them be safe..please..

I prayed and prayed until they caught the boys of Jessica..I never thought that Jessica could cross the line..

"Ya!where are they?!"Sehun drag the men's collar

"You wanna know where?there,there.."he said while laughing..what is he?!

I saw a door..my instinct are telling me that I should go to that door..and I didn't notice I'm heading my way there..I heard them called my name but I didn't bother..they didn't even catch Jessica!

"Lord,are you telling me to go in?"and again,I'm asking him again for guidance..

I slowly opened the door and found Baekhyun crying and Chloie with Kai..I thought for a moment and find something is missing..the police team is here anyway..and there we found Song soaked on her own blood..

Baekhyun's POV

*BANG!*

As I heard that..the only thing that is on my mind is..Song..my wife..

But,after a few seconds I realized I didn't feel anything..nor pain..I open my eyes and found..Song-ah lying on to me.. and in that time,I realized..she saved me..

"S-Song-ah.."I stutter.. I can't find words to say...

"B-B-Baekh-hyun"she said..I can't take it anymore..I burst into tears as the police team is trying to catch Jessica..and the others are here also..we're complete now..

"Song-ah!hold on..we are going to bring you in the hospital..just hold on!"I said between my sobs..someone pat my back to comfort me..while the others are calling for the ambulance..

"Baekhyun, Yeobo.. remember... that I...always...love you...and... the others...I..didn't...regret to be...your..wife...but,I...want you...to know...that...I love...you..al..ways...a..nd...for...ev..e..r"then she slowly close her eyes..

"No!!no,Song-ah!!!!"

~~~~~~~~End of the Chapter~~~~~~~

A/N:WAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!SRSLY,while I'm typing this..I'm crying too..waaah!!is this really the end?!!

Next is the epilogue..just wait for it...

Do my drill guys..

Vote.

Fan.

C♥mment.

사랑해요!!

-LuHan_XOXO143