3

Natela's POV

I woke up hearing my baby crying so loud. It's like she's in pain and I didn't wait any second to get her from her crib. I tried feeding her but she won't and she still cries so loud.

This is what I was afraid of. What if it came back? What if her leukemia came back?

"Ella?" Mum barged in our room. "What is the problem?"

"She's crying as if she's in pain" I sniffed. I didn't noticed I am already crying by just thinking her suffering because of her condition. I can't take it. I can't take it if she'll be gone too.

"We need to take her to the hospital now"

"I'll just prepare her things"

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

"I'll just go to the comfort room" I told my mum. We are now at the hospital and still waiting for the result from the doctor. "I'll be back real quick"

As I was walking on the hallway, I saw a familiar built coming out of a room. I stared at her for so long not knowing my eyes are already pooling with tears.

I miss her so much. I miss them so much.

Then here she is, with the man she really loves.

Oʙ ɢʏɴᴇ

Is she pregnant? I'm not sure yet but I already felt happy for her, for them.

I shook my head, turning my hair into ash gray as well as the color of my eyes. I followed them silently so they won't notice and I'm glad they didn't.

I feel awful doing this but I took my wand and pointed it at the nurse on the counter. "Imperio" I silenty casts.

"Give me the informations of Sapphire Hailey" I smiled. She then gave all of their infos including the one I really wanted, their address.

After I got what I wanted, I walked away as if nothing happened. I looked back at the nurse and saw how confused her face is. I feel so bad but I am really desperate. I miss my best friend so much.

"Where have you been?" mum asked. "What took you so long?"

"Nothing" I answered, shaking my head, turning my hair and my eyes back to jet black. My mum was about to ask something again, maybe about how I look but then the doctor came in the room.

There it is again, I feel scared for my daughter.

"Ms. Natela King?" The doctor called. "I don't know how to start this, but your daughters Leukemia came back. Frenchesca is a strong girl but I'm gonna tell you already that she needs a bone marrow transplant."

"But she already had one" I cried.

"She needs much more stronger cell" the doctor stated. "I'm sorry but I checked her past records and she badly needs another transplant. You need to find another person, much better related to her, to give her what she needs"

"But.." I cried.

"How about her father?" the doctor asked.

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

"I told you the time will come Chesca's gonna need him" my mum sighed. "Ella, do this for your daughter. Find her father. I don't want to lose another one of my granddaughter"