4

Natela's POV

"Where are we?" Fred asked right after we landed right infront of my Grandmother's house.

"My grammy's house" I answered. I held his hand, leading him inside the house. I saw him smile a bit but I acted like I haven't noticed him reacting like that.

I'm still holding his hands till we reach my baby and I's room. My hand were stuck on the knob for I don't know how long. I kept on thinking what are the possibilities that might happen when Fred finally knew about my daughter.

"Hey? You okay?" Fred asked. "Is this your room?"

"I'm fine" I sighed.

I was about to open the door when suddenly my mum came out, being surprised and shocked plastered on her face. Her eyes alternately looked at me and Fred who was standing behind me.

"Is he--?" my mum started. I nodded and touched her hand.

"Is she asleep?" I whispered. Mum nodded and turned her gaze towards Fred who looked very confused.

"I'll just introduce you later Fred" I told him. "Let's go" I said opening my bedroom door.

"She's asleep now but------"

I haven't even got to finish my sentence when Chesca suddenly stood up from her crib. Her face lightened up, seeing me? No! She's looking at Fred.

"French!" Fred muttered staring at my daughter. "Oh my god!"

"Daddy!" Chesca shrieked jumping, her arms opened wide as if she's telling Fred to carry her.

What? Why? Why do they act like they've already seen each other?

"French!" Fred chuckled as he walked close to my baby. Chesca kept on screaming 'daddy'. She then nuzzled her face on Fred's face when he finally got her into his arms.

"Daddy!" Chesca giggled. "Mishu daddy"

Fred laughed and kissed my baby's cheek. He then turned his gaze on me, his brows were furrowed.

"I know French" he said as he walked close to me. "I saw her in Diagon Alley. Answer me Natela, is she your daughter?"

"Yes" I answered shortly.

"Who is the father?" Fred asked, his jaws clenching.

"You" I said trying to hold back my tears. "You're Chesca's father"

Fred didn't answered back. All I see is he's in pain, he's longing, he's mad. His eyes closed shut as she held Frenchesca tightly in his arms.

"I already have a daughter and you kept it from me? You hid her from me. Why?" he breathed hard. "It's almost three years since you've left Nat. I didn't even got the chance to see her grow, to see her first crawl, to see her first walk, to see all of her first. Why are you so selfish?"

"I don't have a choice Fred" I cried.

"Yes you have" Fred said, trying to hold his anger. I know. I know he's mad.

"I kept it from you because I thought you're with Angelina" I said. "I left because you broke me Fred. You did it twice and I can't keep on forgiving you. I'm not stupid"

"You could've asked me first" he gritted his teeth.

"Mumma cry" French pouted. "Daddy wook mumma cry. Kiss mumma daddy. Kiss mumma"

"I'm not crying baby" I sniffed. "Mumma is happy because daddy is with us. You want daddy right? Daddy is here already"

"Yes!" she giggled. "Want daddy. Wuv daddy"