5

Natela's POV

"Ahmm" I faked a cough, calling the attention of my family.

Fred and I decided to come downstairs because he won't stop bugging me about how he is starving. He also won't stop telling me how nervous he is seeing my whole family.

"I know this is a bit late" I said. I won't lie but I also feel nervous introducing him. "But I want to intoduce the father of Frenchesca. His name is Fred Gideon Wea--"

"Just Fred" he interrupted, whispering right on my ear.

"Yeah!" I gulped. "Fred weasley. His name is Fred Weasley. We're on the same house in Hogwarts"

"Fred" I said and looked at him. "This is my family. That's my mum, my step-father, and my grandma"

"Wow! It really is nice finally seeing all of you" Fred smiled sincerely. "I also would like to apologize for not being with Natela when she was pregnant. I di----"

"Just sit down now Ginger boy" Grandma grinned. "I don't give a shit what happened before. What's important is you're here now"

"Thank you Grandma" Fred smiled as we sat down beside our daughter. Him beside her and me beside him. I suddenly felt my face blushed when I realized how close I am with him again.

"I like him Ella" Granny said. "And he's handsome. I won't wonder now why you got pregnant" she laughed.

"Grammy!" I said, my face flushed red. I heard Fred chuckled beside me so I smacked his arms.

"What?" gram laughed with mum and dad. "Stop acting like that. You're not virgin anymore"

"Grammy" I whined. "Stop it! You're embarrassing me!"

"You already have Chesca come one" she grinned. Why is my grandma like this? Oh my god!

"Daddy? Fench eat now" my baby giggled. "Feed Fench daddy. Don wan mumma. Daddy only"

"Oh!" my mum chuckled. "She loves her dad so much!"

"Thank you for being with us today Fred" my dad said.

"No problem Sir" Fred smiled. "I'd do anything for Frenchesca"

Okay? How about me?

Wait. No! Why the hell am I thinking this! Rubbish!

"And I know this is a sudden decision but I wanted to ask all of your permission to have Nat and Chesca live with me" he said, his eyes were hoping. "Is that okay with you? I just wanted to be with my family"

"If it's okay with Natela, why not?" mum smiled.

"But we will come back once Chesca is already in a stable condition" I said. "Fred and I already talked about this"

"And she's gonna came back with another baby" Grammy winked at Fred. "In her tummy"

Fred chuckled but his face blushed in embarrassment. Even him can't handle my Grandmother's unfiltered mouth.

"That's not gonna happen Grammy. You know we're only doing this for Chesca" I pouted.

"Whatever you say" she shrugged and shoulder bumped my dad. They're so mean.

"So when will they move in with you Fred?" mum asked.

"Maybe tomorrow?"

"What?!" I grimaced. "We still haven't packed our things yet"

"Magic darling" I grinned. "Magic"

My face blushed as I heard him call me 'darling', again. He knows that it is my weakness. I suddenly remember how me called me that when we were still at hogwarts.