Epilogue

Hey guys! I am really sorry that I haven't updated it for awhile. I was a little busy in the results and college admissions and then classes that I couldn't update this chapter. But now I feel really guilty of leaving this beautiful story without a happy ending so here I am with a sweet loving Epilogue.

Enjoy reading, sugarplums!!

♬♫♪♮♭♬♫♪♮♭

I woke up to an empty house, Ele left a message that she has an early practice and she will be back in time for lunch and after that we can have our girls day and our Mr.Lazyass is up early to plan for his date tonight. He is gone with the guys to decorate the studio and get ready for the big day.

Today was really boring. I was alone at home and I kept having an odd feeling that with every hour I was losing every chance of confessing my love.

Today I was so lost in my thoughts that I burnt the pancakes I made for breakfast but thankfully the fire alarms didn’t go off.

I was waiting for Ele to come home when I received a message from her.

Elena: Hey! Sorry ams. I can’t come rn since something has come up and I gotta go but I’ll make it up to you later. Sorry. Bye. Don’t be mad.

I sighed.

Great! All day nothing to do.

Amber: No problem Ele. I’ll go to sleep since I’m really sleepy anyway. See ya later.

Elena: Love ya. Bye.

Amber: Love ya too.

I curled up on the couch in the living room and watched Harry Potter and somewhere while watching I fell asleep and I woke up as I fell off the couch. I opened my eyes to see Ele standing behind the couch laughing.

“ You little minx. Why did you push me off the couch? I was sleeping peacefully.” I glared at her.

“ I did try to wake you up nicely.” She shrugged without an ounce of guilt.

I got up and sat on the couch pressing my head at the back while she sat next to me wrapping her hand around my shoulder.

“ Why did you wake me up Ele? And what  are you doing here? Didn’t you say you are busy with some stuff and couldn’t be home.”

“ Yeah I was busy then but now I am free so I thought why don’t we go out for dinner and have fun.”

“ I don’t know El. I... am not feeling like going out today.” I tried to sound nonchalant about it but it didn’t work.

“ I know why and we need to change that baby doll. You can’t stupidly force yourself to stay at home and watch tv while letting him enjoy on his date.” She hugged me tightly. “ You should have some fun too. Let loose. You know what we can even word shame boys after we come home from dinner.” She said enthusiastically.

“ He is you brother and you have a boyfriend. ” I said rolling my eyes at her antics to uplift my mood as if complaining about boys would help me feel good.

“ So what? boys are boys and I can word shame boys if some guy broke my best friend’s heart. It’s a best friend’s right and duty.”

I sighed.

“ I didn’t bring something good to wear for a dinner so let’s just have dinner at home.” I said trying to convince her to let me stay at home.

“ Don’t worry, Ams. I’ve got it”

From the side of the couch she produced a shopping bag that I didn’t notice before. She handed me the bag and when I opened it, I immediately had a small smile on my face. It was the dress I saw in the mall yesterday.