Party

WARNING: Sexual content and mentions of alcohol

6PM, Glimmers room

"UGH I don't know what to wear!" Glimmer said in frustration, throwing the 12th outfit she's tried on to the side.

Adora rolled her eyes, "Glimmer, I'm sure whatever you wear will impress Bow. Why haven't you told him that you like him yet? It's been 3 years, besides, he obviously likes you too."

"Because! I don't want to ruin the dynamic our squad has!"

"So dramatic, Glimmer, you guys already act all couply around me, nothing would change except for the fact that it would be official."

"I don't know Adora, there's still a slim chance that he doesn't feel the same way, I mean, I dont know, what if he's just super comfortable around me?"

Adora stared at Glimmer with an "are you serious" kind of look.

"Don't give me that look! Okay fine, what if i told him tonight at the party?" Glimmer said.

"Yes! Okay, what are you gonna say?"

"Hey, Bow, Can i talk to you? I just wanted to say, I've been thinking about it for a while, and I really really like you?"

"Hmmmmmm, it's a good start?" Adora said, giving a fake smile.

"Ugh! whatever I'm just gonna do it, full send I guess."

Adora gave her a real smile this time, "Exactly, that's what I like to hear! Now lets figure out an outfit for you."

They settled on a cute, but simple outfit. A pink cropped shirt and some ripped blue jeans with matching pink vans. Adora wore a cropped hoodie, black ripped jeans and her black air jordan 1s

"Alright, let's go" Adora said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

9pm

Adora parked her white jeep down the street from the enormous mansion. Walking up to the house, they noticed that the party was already crowded and full of people. There was a crowd on the front lawn surrounding what seemed to be a fight.

"Yikes, we need to find Bow." Glimmer said wincing at the fight.

"Adora, Glimmer, welcome, I'm so glad you two could make it." Double Trouble said, greeting them at the door, "There's a keg in the back, but it seems you gals already have your drinks." He said, noticing the box of seltzer in Glimmer's hand.

"DT, have you seen Bow? I have to talk to him." Glimmer said.

"Yes actually, he was looking all sad by himself in the kitchen." He said, looking deep in thought.

Glimmer looked over to Adora and put a seltzer in her hand, "I'll be back," She said.

Adora smiled, "Go get 'em"

Adora wandered into the party. Looking to one side, she saw couples grinding on eachother, and the other side was the host of a shotgun race in progress. She cracked open her drink and went into the basement, where she found Perfuma and Mermista and some other people she didnt know that was with them.

"Oooooh Adora! Over here!" Perfuma said, waving her over.

"Hey guys, who's everyone?" Adora said.

Suddenly, Adora was pulled into a vise grip of a hug by a huge scorpion like person.

"The one that's got you in a death grip is Scorpia-" Perfuma said

"That's right! and be careful because I'm a hugger!" Scorpia said.