8am

Adora took a seat next to Lonnie and sighed, This 8am was about to be one long ass lecture.

"Woah whats up with you this morning?" Lonnie questioned Adora, looking her up and down.

Adora fixed her messy bun and groaned, "Catra."

Lonnie laughed, "Of course, what'd she do this time?"

"Shes- Shes just UGH- She was begging me to skip this class this morning so we could... yknow."

Lonnie made an "O" motion with her mouth.

"That girls got you wrapped around her finger" Bow said, sitting down in the chair next to Adora, "So why didnt you skip, teachers probably not going to show up anyways."

Adora leaned back in her chair and bounced her leg "I actually don't know, I'm almost failing this class for one so I actually have to start trying."

Adoras phone buzzed on the desk.

She peeked at the notification and saw that it was a message from Catra

Adora opened her phone.

Her jaw dropped to the floor, eyes wide as she started furiously blushing.

Attachment: 1 image

Catra: Hey Adora ;)

Adora blinked and looked around her and saw Bow and Lonnie both staring at her with blank expressions

"What are you guys looking at?" She asked

"You." They both said in unison.

"Seriously it looks like you just saw a ghost." Bow said.

"It's nothing hahaha" Adora laughed awkwardly while putting her phone back on her desk.

Adora grew impatient waiting for their teacher to arrive, until she got another message, from Catra.

Attachment: 1 image

Catra: Thinking about you ;)

Adora started blushing once again, Covering her face this time. A familiar ache started growing between her legs as she stared at the photo Catra sent her.

She started shaking both of her legs now, leaning back and crossing her arms as she bit her lip, thinking about the naughty things Catra must be up to right now.

'5 minutes' Adora thought, "5 minutes and if the teacher isnt here, im dipping" She said out loud.

"Ooooo is Adora gonna get some?" Bow teased

"Well obviously, look at her face." Lonnie said, motioning to Adora, whos face was beat red.

2 minutes went by

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to my dorm." Lonnie said, walking out of the lecture hall.

5 minutes

Adora peeked at her phone and sure enough, 5 minutes went by and no teacher.

"Well I have some... important business to attend to back at my dorm. You have fun waiting here for the teacher." Adora said, getting up and slinging her backpack over her shoulder.

She raced out of the building and back towards her dorm block, getting into the elevator, she mashed the button for the fourth floor. The ache between her legs growing desperate.

The elevator doors opened and he dashed out of them, heading for the end of the hall where the door to her dorm that she shared with Catra was.

She fumbled with her keys trying to open the door, when the door opened and a hand grabbed her arm, dragging her inside of the dorm.

"I knew you couldnt stay away." Catra said, shoving Adora against the nearest wall

Adora didnt say anything, she just grabbed Catras face with both hands and smashed their lips together.

Catra kissed back aggresively, hungering for Adoras touch.

The two made out against the wall for a while, until Catra started walking them to the nearest bed.

She shoved Adora down onto the bed and straddled her, taking off her shirt, leaving only her lacy bra and panties.

Adora did the same, taking her shirt off.

Catra pushed Adora back so she could see more of her.

"I will never get used to these." She said, brushing a hand over Adoras toned abs

"Good." Adora said, attacking Catras lips once again.

Catra moaned at the roughness of Adoras kiss. Adora pulled Catra onto her lap more so that their bodies were flush against eachother.

Catra was a moaning mess, starting a soft grind against Adoras hips, yearning for any kind of friction against her womanhood.

This awakened something primal within Adora, She grabbed Catra by her side and pinned her against the bed, ripping off her bra in the process.

"Adora! That was an expensive bra!" Catra said.

"It's okay darling, I'll buy you another one." Adora said, almost out of breath.

Adora moved down to Catras neck, kissing and sucking lightly enough to leave a mark. Catra moaned louder

"That's right, let everyone know you're mine." Adora said.

Adora snaked a hand down Catras body, only to be blocked by her panties.

"mmmm so wet already." Adora moaned

She aggressively took off Catras panties, noticing that she herself was almost fully clothed.

She stood up, taking off her pants first and then her bra, Catra whimpering at the absence of Adoras touch.

Adora went back to work, kissing at Catras neck, reaching a hand back down to her wet folds.

Adora started rubbing her clit in slow circles. Catras breath hitched and her back arched.

Catra moaned loudly at the motion, "Adoraaa, aaah"

"What baby girl? Use your words." Adora smiled deviously as her hand went faster

"I- aaah, I need you inside."

"Oh? Like this?" Adora said, entering a finger into her hole, going in and out slowly.

"YES AAAH- FUCK." Catra moaned, "M-more."

Adora obeyed, entering another finger and picking up the pace.

Catra was a moaning mess and completely helpless under Adora

Adora kissed Catra deeply, earning more moans from her.

"Yeah? You like that?"

Catra did not reply, instead moaning more in response.

Catra started to clench her walls around Adora's fingers, signaling that she was close. "A-Adora."

"Shhh I know darling, cum for me."

That's all Catra needed, at those words she collapsed, her back arched, her mouth agape making no sounds.

Adora retracted her fingers, licking them clean in the process "Mmmm sweet like candy."

Adora layed down next to Catra, pulling the covers over the both of them.

Catra and Adora lied next to eachother just staring into eachothers eyes. Adora smiled.

"What?" Catra said

"Nothing, well it's a lot of things but I cant tell you yet."

Adora moved a piece of hair out of Catra's face and leaned up to kiss her forehead.

She'd never tell but in Catra's eyes she sees their whole future together. Getting married, eventually moving to the mountains of Colorado, maybe adopting a kid or two.

Catra snuggled into Adora's arms. And in that moment, everything was okay in the world. Just them two and nothing else.

FIN

Hey y'all, hope u liked this one :3