8am (Pt. 2)

"Now, are you ready for round two?" Adora leaned up to look Catra in the eyes.

"What do you mean? Adora?"

Catra's eyes followed Adora's naked body across her dorm.

"See ive had this thing ive been wanting to try out." Adora said, reaching into her backpack.

She pulled out a long dildo which appeared to be attached to a bundle of straps.

Adora stepped into the leg holes of the harness, pulling it up and tightening it around her waist.

She wiggled her hips back and forth, making the dildo wiggle left and right. "Hehe this is going to be fun." Adora said, goofily smiling at Catra.

"I dont know Adora... It looks a little too big, I mean, I havent had anything bigger than your fingers in there before."

"I promise ill go slow at first, but I wont do anything that would make you uncomfortable." Adora said reassuringly.

Adora stepped towards Catra. Catra looked at the dildo and gulped, taking the length of it into her hands. "Okay, but only if you use lube please."

"You got it princess." Adora smiled then turned to grab the bottle of lube out of the nightstand.

She sprinkled some of the lube onto the purple dildo. "Okay, ready?" Adora said.

Catra nodded and then let Adora guide her into a doggy style position. Adora put the tip at Catras entrance and pushed, slowly.

"nnnngh AHH oh my god." Catra moaned.

"You okay?" Adora said.

"Yes, please, m- more." Catra moaned as Adora pushed in again, getting its full length inside of her.

Adora leaned down and planted small kisses along Catra's spine, letting her get used to to the length.

Catra bucked her hips against Adora's, signaling that she wanted more.

Adora took hold of Catra's hips and pulled out, and then pushed back in very slowly. Adora continued this slow in and out motion for a minute, earning many needy moans from Catra.

"f- faster, please." Catra said, shoving her hips back onto Adora's.

Adora did as she was told, and started going faster, until eventually the only sounds filling the room were Adora and Catra's moans and skin against skin.

"Yeah? You like that?" Adora said, picking up the pace once again.

"nnnngh y-yes." Catra barely responded.

Adora leaned over and kissed Catra's neck, continuing to thrust, going at mach speed.

"Oh m- my god, Adora!" Catra yelled.

"shhhh I know you're close, its okay you can cum."

Adora gave one deep, quick thrust and that was it for Catra. She moaned out in ecstasy, her walls tightening around the dildo. Adora continued a slow in and out to let Catra ride out her orgasm.

Catra collapsed, legs shaking, and out of breath.

"That was amazing." She said, kissing adora deeply.

"I'm glad you liked it." Adora smiled that same goofy grin from earlier.

"I really gotta pee though" Catra said, suddenly getting up and running to the bathroom. Adora smiled and thought, how did she get so lucky?

FIN

i know i know its a short one 😩 but the next one will be longer i promise 😏