𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗢𝗡 . . . 𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎

▕▔▔▔▔▔

ꗃ ⦂ 𝐌 𝐀 𝐃 𝐍 𝐄 𝐒 𝐒 . . . ▰ ▰ ▰
𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖴𝖬𝖤 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘. ─── ❪ 欢迎光 ❫
࿐ ࿔*:・゚ ❝ 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ❞
❃ ↷ ˊ- ❝ 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐𝗌 ❞

 ───  ❪ 欢迎光 ❫࿐ ࿔*:・゚ ❝ 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯              𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ❞❃ ↷ ˊ- ❝ 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾           𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐𝗌 ❞

▁▁▁▁▁▏

"Lee." Justin nudged the blonde that sat next to him, "Together?"

Riley looks down at the Foley boys hand which rested palm up on his knees.

Taking a deep breath, she intertwines their fingers together, "Together."

彡☆

"You're crying over a rapist, Riley! He raped all of those girls, people you were friends with! Someone who let you get raped!"

"He wasn't always that kind of person."

彡☆

"Where were you after the homecoming game?" Clay asked his cousin as he and Ani stood with her in an empty classroom.

Riley scoffed in disbelief as she looked between her cousin and Ani, "You're seriously gonna ask me that? What? Because Ani thinks that I might have killed Bryce? that's low, Clay. Even for you to think."

彡☆

"I know that you want the truth just as much as I do. I know that you and Monty had a close relationship. I know that you
wa-,"

A loud slap rings throughout the forest around them, causing heads to turn towards the house.

Winston stood with his hand pressed to his cheek, a shocked look on his face as Riley glared heavily at him.

Justin is quick to rush forward along with Clay and Zach, the two boys quickly blocking Riley from getting to Winston again as Justin tugged the upset and angry girl away from the boy.

"You don't know anything about me, or Monty, so don't act like you do!" Riley screamed as she trashed around in Justin's arms, who held onto her like her life depended on it."

彡☆

"I've lost everybody! I lost my parents! I lost Jeff! Hell, they were terrible people, but I fucking lost Bryce and Monty! I can't lose him too!" Riley screamed as she pushed at her uncle's chest as he tries to stop her from leaving the hospital like her cousin had done moments before. "I can't lose him."

Matt held the back of his niece's head as she cried into his chest, a sad feeling bubbling inside him at the sight of his broken niece, "I know honey, I know."

彡☆

"You think I want to be in that fucking waiting room, waiting for the moment that his heart stops beating?! I don't, Zach! But you don't see me throwing myself a fucking pity party in the hospital parking lot!" Riley screams as she stands in front of Zach. "So get over your fucking self and get upstairs to see Justin!"

彡☆

"i just want you to forgive me, Lee. Because as one point in our lives, you cared and I fucking messed that up."

彡☆

"Do you forgive him?" Scott stands behind Riley with his arms wrapped around her shoulders as they stand in front of the headstone.

"I forgave him a long time ago."