𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗢𝗡 ..... 𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎

▕▔▔▔▔▔

ꗃ ⦂ 𝐌 𝐀 𝐃 𝐍 𝐄 𝐒 𝐒 . . . ▰ ▰ ▰
𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖴𝖬𝖤 𝗧𝗪𝗢. ─── ❪ 欢迎光 ❫
࿐ ࿔*:・゚ ❝ 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝙩𝙬𝙤 ❞
❃ ↷ ˊ- ❝ 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐𝗌 ❞

 ───  ❪ 欢迎光 ❫࿐ ࿔*:・゚ ❝ 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯              𝙩𝙬𝙤 ❞❃ ↷ ˊ- ❝ 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗈           𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐𝗌 ❞

▁▁▁▁▁▏

"𝙞 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 everything to take up for clay over some fucking weed that wasn't even mine! that wasn't even clay's! so that your son wouldn't get into as much trouble!

"so i'll just keep on like that. along with showing my cousin that at least one person in this house trusts her."

ミ⛧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⛧ミ

"𝙤𝙤𝙝, 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 riley jensen have a new man in her life? or is it the same guy that you would never tell me and hannah about?"

"there's been a guy?"

"i don't kiss and tell, sweetheart. besides, didn't i tell you and hannah that you just have to pay attention to those around me?"

ミ⛧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⛧ミ

"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 not going to fucking believe this! barry called my mom. bryce is trying to get me to use his lawyer and my mom is all for it."

"she just wants the best for you, zachy."

"stop doing that."

ミ⛧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⛧ミ

"𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 hell did i just see scott reed climbing out of your bedroom window? be happy that i was the one who saw him, and not mom and dad."

"okay, fine. i met scott freshman year when he moved here. jeff and leah forced me to go on a double date with him, we hit it off and we've been together since."

"does he make you happy? like, are you genuinely happy when you're with him?"

"yeah, he makes me so fucking happy."

"then you have my approval."

ミ⛧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⛧ミ

"𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 you to come with me, right now."

"what? what the hell?"