𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝙿𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙳 : 𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟷𝟿, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺

𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶 𝙰𝙼· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

જ⁀➴ Hey, guys! Starting this weekend, I am going to be getting back into writing for this book because I've really missed writing Riley's story, and I will be doing this while in the middle of getting all of my other books published again. I won't be posting any of the chapters just yet until I'm like halfway done with season 3 because I want to be able to have a set day of the week to post a chapter until the end of this book! 

જ⁀➴ I like to watch the episode before I start to write a chapter, while re-watching the episode as I type it out, because I like to know where I'm putting my character and where I think they would fit the best in the story-line because it gives me kind of a structure on what direction I take the book in.

જ⁀➴ And also, I want to know what you guys think should happen with the book as well. Like, what are somethings that you guys would like to see more of? What are some things that you guys want to see less of? There are somethings that I kind of already have planned for season 3 and season 4, which will be kind of a mess for Riley especially for Justin's dead -- and possibly Monty and Bryce's. 

જ⁀➴ Should Riley confront Monty about what he did to Tyler when she finds out what happened?

જ⁀➴ Where do you think Scott should fit? (since this is a scott reed fanfic) He will be in the flashbacks a lot because he did play a part in helping with Tyler after and during the dance. 

જ⁀➴ Should Bryce send Riley an apology tape like he did to Jessica? (kind of have a little of this saved and typed up)

જ⁀➴ Should Riley go to Bryce or like help, or a secret, or something that would make Ani suspicious of the girl. 

જ⁀➴ Should Riley haves something to do with Bryce's death? 

જ⁀➴ How should Riley react to the news that Bryce is dead? How should she react when she hears about Monty's death?" 

જ⁀➴ Do you think that Riley should like Winston? How should she feel about him?

જ⁀➴ This spot is for you to comment some other suggestions, ideas, or just what you think should go on.

𝘝𝘖𝘐𝘋𝘝𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘐𝘌ꕤ