× warnings

<×>

Hey!
This is a work of fiction and has been made for entertainment purposes only. Any potential relationships insinuated between content creators is between the personas that they have created in media and not between the real people behind the minecraft skins. Boundaries are respected here. Do not shove these ships in the cc's faces, as that is disrespectful and just generally a dick move.

Punz and Sapnap have both said they're both comfortable with shipping so long as the other person/people are too.

Should either of their preferences change this story will be taken down immediately.

<Description>

Five Times Sapnap notices how hot Punz is and One Time he notices how gay he is.

Or...

Sapnap not realizing that the strange feeling in his chest that he gets whenever he's with Punz means something. Punz tries to let him know.

<Warnings>

× Cussing
× Shipping
× Sex jokes
× This'll probably be really ooc
× Mentions of alcohol and like,,, fcking skateboarding down the stairs

<Other>

× if you see any grammatical errors in my writing, please point them out so I can fix it :)
× If any cc's see this... hi. Please don't proceed :'D

The cover and any other potential doodles in this book will have been made by me, please don't take anything without my permission :)

Enjoy!
<3