× falling hard

<hot·head>
×> a reckless person who enjoys doing dangerous things.

<×>

"It's official." Sapnap groaned, collapsing on his friend Karl's bed next to him, "I hate winter."

Both Karl and Sapnap loved skateboarding. It was mid October when they first learned the shared the passion and it took a week for them to decide that they wanted to go skateboarding together.

Last night, the 27th of October, Sapnap had looked out his window, seen the beautiful fall atmosphere still there, and decided if him and Karl were gonna go skateboarding before winter hit, they might as well do it the very next day.

Sadly, Mother Nature decided to say no.

It was only after Sapnap had woken up, gotten ready for the outing, and grabbed his sticker-covered skateboard that Dream had advised him to look out the window.

Overnight it had snowed. A lot.

Punz and Dream both stood in anticipation, watching Sapnap stare out the window, waiting for him to react.

Sapnap let out a sigh. And flipped off the outside.

The ravenette then sulked to Karl's dorm, to break the bad news.. and that's how they've ended up here.

"If we had been one day earlier!" Karl exclaimed, waving his hands all over, as he does. "One day!"

Sapnap nodded sadly, staring blankly at the ceiling. "And we're way to broke to go to an indoor skating park."

Karl and Sapnap sighed forlornly in unison. Fuck college and it's stupid price.

After a minute or two of silence, Karl piped up, "Wanna play air hockey? I can get Pun-"

"No."

"Eh- alright then."

Sapnap sat up slightly, with the sudden strike of an idea. "..hey, Karl."

"Yeah?"

Sapnap turned to his friend with a mad grin, slightly startling Karl with his sudden change in mood. "We can skate down the stairs!"

The ravenette jumped up and bolted out Karl's door, his skateboard dragging behing him.

Karl sat up, stunned. "We can what?"

When Karl found Sapnap again he was, naturally, at the top of the stairs.

"This is a bad idea Sap.." Karl warned,  glancing warily down the two flights of stairs. "You're definitely gonna get hurt."

"Maybe, but if I pull it off it'll be so cool!"

"Don't be a hothead." The shorter male bonked Sapnap on the top of his head, "There's no way you could pull this off!"

Sapnap backed up down the hall to get a good running start. "Watch me."

And with that, the reckless ravenette took off down the hall on his board and flew down the stairs.

The first flight was awesome. Sapnap felt so cool as he soared over the carpeted steps.

Then, he messed up.

He tripped up when he touched down on the landing and stumbled into the wall. Then, stumbling off the wall, he fell backwards... tumbling right down the second flight of stairs.

Sapnap collapsed at the bottom of the stairs, groaning in pain as he tried to get up, before finding he could barely move without sharp spasms of pain shooting through his whole body.