Part 1

Hi all, hope you enjoy this one. Its an idea I got during school, thought it'll be a good story lol. I'll try and make this book long, I'm hoping on doing that. Also, if you're a writer as well and would like a free editor, I can edit any story of yours. I wanna improve my editing skills and helping people with their books would be a great way to enhance. Feel free to message me and i'll get to you asap. ENJOY LITTLE SLUTS!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

"You fucking little shit! When will you ever stop bothering me?!" my mother screamed. She pulled me by the hair, dragging me across the floor. Tears poured down my eyes. It had been 14 years since she started abusing me, ever since father died. She went crazy, her mind only ever thought of his death. She relied on drugs and alcohol, consuming at least 10 bottles a day. Lashing her pain and anger on me ever since I was 6, not giving a fuck about how I felt. She used to be the most sweetest loving person I knew, but after he passed, she turned dramatically.

"You will learn to be an obedient little bitch k? You mess me up every fucking day, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE!? I SHOULD'VE NEVER HAD YOU, BUT YOU'RE FATHER WANTED A CHILD. HE WOULD SO DISAPPOINTED TO SEE YOU TODAY, HE WOULD NEVER LOVE YOU!!" she shouted at the top of her lungs while her words slurred because of the beer. She continued to pull my hair, slapping my face, cutting my arms and legs with the broken glass. All I could do was cry. I ran to my room once she had her 'fun', holding my knees close, curling into a small ball. I was so sick of this, I just wanted to get out of her control, I wanted to live.

------- Next Day -------

I looked to the mirror, seeing the bruises on my face and cuts all over my arms and legs. I cared for the cuts, putting ointment on them and bandaging some. As for my face, I would use foundation, I don't use a lot of make up, but they had to be covered. I got dressed, ready for work. It was 5 am, I didn't want to wake the monster laying on the couch, a bottle on one hand, and the TV remote on the other. I slowly walked over to the door, not trying to make any sound with each step.

I drive to work, a club to be precise, and the first person I see..... Lisa.

"Heyyyy girl, early as always huh," she came running to me, shoving me into a hug. I flinched a bit from her touch, one from the trauma, and two because of the fresh cuts I received last night. I put a smile on my face, trying not to make it obvious that I was in pain.

"Yea ofc, better to be early than late right?"

We step into the club, getting ready our stuff as the building was about to open.

"Hey Lisa, I'm gonna go get dressed, I'll be back ok?" I say before leaving to the dresser rooms. I get into one stall, removing my clothes. I look at myself, disgusted at the site. I wanted to cry, but not now. Not now Y/N. Soon enough, I was ready to serve the customers. I walk out and see a couple of people already drinking their beverage.

"Hey Y/N, come over here and start working love," I hear Lisa. She was always the big sister to me, looking after me any time she could. I start serving the clients, walking around in my heels and tight dress that hurt my whole body.

It's soon 3 pm and I was doing the last few for my shift. I walk over to one man, he had black curly hair, dark mysterious eyes, slightly red plump lips, a tux that showed a little of his chest, one very pluffy jacket that covered over his top, and black shiny shoes that would probably cost more than my yearly pay.

(Something like this, you know who it is~)