Part 6

meh

------------------------------------------------------

(JUNGKOOK POV)

"Where is she?" the gun points at my direction as the man walks towards me. 

"Who do you mean by 'she'?" I smirk, playing with the man in front of me. Although I know he's just trying to find Y/N, a little fun won't hurt right? The other male takes 4 steps closer, close enough for me to take him out. He cocks the gun up, shooting to the sky before lowering it down to me. Is this meant to be some kind of threat? 

"Why the fuck are you laughing right now!? Give me the girl, and you don't die," his index finger now hovering over the trigger.

"I don't think I can do that, you see, she's very important to us," I cast an innocent smile on my face. I take the chance to steal the gun as he sighs in annoyance, taking him off guard as I pin him down onto the ground. He struggles, but I couldn't care less. My phone soon rings.

"Shut the fuck up if you don't want to die," I mock to the man, answering the call. "Hello, this is Min Tech Mr. Jeon," I say into the phone, then smile at the man under me. "Oh Joon, yea I got him don't worry..... Come one, you can't expect me to not have a little fun.... You know what don't worry about it, this is my field so I do what I want...... Shut up Kim Namjoon, you couldn't knock out a man if you're life depended on it," I look to the guy under me. "Wanna talk to him? Say hi," shoving the phone to his face.

"I'm gonna kill you all."

"Hey now, that isn't a way you talk to the Mr. Kim Namjoon is it?" a laugh is heard on the other end of the phone call. "Well, at least you made him laugh. I'll end this now Joon, yea talk soon," I hang up then glare at the scum beneath my feet.

"Didn't I say to not speak a single word?!" I take the gun from the ground and take my shot. "Good job Mr. Jeon, you're still as good as ever," I compliment myself as I see the dead man on the ground. I wipe off any access blood on my clothes. *Fuck, this is gonna stain*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Uhm, Mr. Jeon! You're assistant is here," one of the desk ladies in forms me, bowing as I walk past. I nod to her then make my way over to my office. 

"Ah Y/N, how was yesterday with Tae?" I ask, taking off my coat and sitting it on my couch. I see her already on her desk, having the same smile on her face as she looks at me.

"Tae?" her expression turns to a confused one. 

"Yea Tae- oh, Taehyung I mean, sorry that's just what we call him," I offer a smile and she just nods, her mouth forming an 'o' shape signaling she understands. *She's so fucking adorable*

"Uhm, what should I call you Jungkook? I mean during work hours," she gives a doe-eyed-look and her mouth to a thin line, but there's a little bit of a smile curved on her lips. 

"What about Daddy?" I smirk at her. Her cheeks soon turn red and she faces down to the ground. I giggle to her actions. "That's not the Y/N I know, the Y/N I know would say something back. Omo, did I make your heart flutter or something? Didn't you were that type, soon-to-be Mrs. Jeon," her eyes shoot up to look at me. I smirk again once our eyes meet. 

I look at her features, her mystical eyes that shine in the sun, her button nose, her lips a soft tint of red looking as plump as ever, and her hips that would perfectly fit in my arms. Her body tells me how sexy and hot she is, but her vibe is totally different, deep inside she's just an adorable little bunny. I step closer to her, she takes steps away from me till her back hits the door. I hold onto her hands, looking deep into her eyes. 

"Jung-Jungkook what are you-" I cut her off with my arms wrapped around her. I feel her body freeze up, I just hold her tighter. I was right, her body fits perfectly in my arms. My arms curve around her waist as I dig my head deeper into her neck. I smell her scent, so light and soft, maybe a hint of vanilla. "Jungkook, what's wrong?" her voice ringing out in the room, a tint of concern in her tone. I hum to her, not wanting to respond. I just want to hold her, to hold her forever. Her arms start to wrap around me, I hug her even more, making sure to embrace her warmth. We stay there for quite a while till I let her go. Her eyes still as big as ever. *Should I? Should I go for it now?* Shaking off the thoughts, I lean in, our noses now touching. Her hands rest on my chest, pushing me back slightly. I sigh and look at her. Her eyes wonder to my shirt, then rubs this one spot, making me confused. "Is this blood? Are you hurt?!" My eyes drift to a spot of blood on my shirt.

"N-no, it's nothing,"I back away from her "Don't worry about it," I grab my coat and put it on again, covering the stain.

"How can I not worry about it, you have blood on your shirt," she walks over to me, sitting me down on the couch. 

"You really don't have to worry about it Y/N," she ignores my words and searches for the first-aid kit, I watch her as she struggles to find it. *Fuck, she can't know anything about what happened* "Y/N, Y/N please just sit down. I'll explain everything," I say, hoping that I can make a story on the spot. She stops on her tracks and sits down beside me. "Look, it's not my blood. I just bumped into the one dude and he got a nosebleed," she still doesn't look moved. "See look," I pull up my shirt. "I'm fine, there's no blood on me."

"Ok ok, fine. Just- pull your shirt down already," she rushes me and pulls the shirt down. Her cheeks begin to blush again. *She gets flustered easily, this'll be too easy for us* I chuckle a bit, but she stands up and walks over to her seat. "I-I better get t-to work....sir," she sits down and looks at the laptop. I smile.

"Call me Mr. Jeon."

-----------------------------------------------------

thanks, bai bai for now