Part 7

meheehehheheheheeh

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(HOSEOK POV)

Another day at work, another day of coming home sore. I don't know how Kook does it, he kicks ass all day but I'm just travelling from one country to another every week. Yes, I've been doing this for a while, and we've got the fastest and most comfortable types of transport in the world, but jet lag really does get to everyone.

"Unknown number? Who's this?" I pick up my phone, stepping out of the jet with my jacket.

"Hey Hoseok, It's Y/N. Yoongi gave me this phone for work....uhm when will you be back?" her voice so satisfying as she says my name. 

"Hey babygirl, was wondering when you'd call~ Well, I just got back from Canada, I'm heading to the office right now," I nod to the pilot as I walk past him, getting into my car. 

"Canada? Why were you there? And how'd you travel so quick, you were here yesterday O-O," I can't get enough of her voice, just to hear her moan would be heaven. 

"Have you forgotten we're the biggest industry in all of Asia baby?" she slightly coughs, I laugh at her reaction, surprised she forgot about that for a second. "Don't choke yet love, that's not the right way~" giving a small laugh as I motion the driver to speed up as I say, hearing the phone cut off right after I said those words. I giggle "Wait for me Y/N." I step out of the car, entering my building and rushing to my office where she's waiting. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N POV)

"Don't choke yet love, that's not the right way~" my eyes widen from the words. I end the call without saying anything, cutting him off when I hear him chuckle. 

"No wonder Yoongi is sick of them getting women pregnant, Hoseok himself can't even control his words over call. All of them couldn't stop staring at me the other day, just because of some clothes. Taehyung wasn't that bad, but I could feel his eyes on me all day. And Jungkook, I'm pretty sure he has some sort of bipolar disorder or something -_-. One day he's talking about sex and the next he needs an emotional hug. They're all just fuckboys basically," and at that right moment, Hoseok marches right through the doors, having that ridiculous smile plastered on his face. 

"You figured it out, we are 'just fuckboys'. But you wanna know what the real question is?" his face so close to mine I could feel his hot breath hitting my skin. His siren eyes staring back at my widened ones. His hands grab a hold of mine and pin them above my head, then holding mine with only one hand, the other one caresses my waist slowly. "It's how many times we can go in one sitting. Wanna find out?" his smile turning into a smirk. The hand once on my waist reaches for my thigh, hooking it onto his waist. He leans in and kisses my neck softly.

"H-Hoseok stop," I put my hands on his chest, trying to push him off but he's putting his weight onto me. He starts to bite and suck on spots, definitely leaving marks. He raises my arms higher and tightens his grip on my thigh, pushing my hips to his crotch. I begin to tear up, pleading that he'd stop his actions. "P-please, stop...p-please." I'm about to scream for help till he stops, backing away but his hands still on my waist.

"I'm sorry, I-I don't know what got over me.... You may leave for today, get home and have some sleep. The car will be waiting outside," the man says, he walks away from me and sits on his desk. He doesn't even look at me, but I can hear him cuss at himself. I wipe my tears and slowly walk out of the room, my things in my arms. "I'm so sorry Y/N," his voice braking, little sobs in between as he says those last words. I turn my back to him, not wanting to cry any more. Taking my stuff and walking out of the room, I hear him cry to himself. Hesitating whether to go in there and comfort him or walk out and get to their house took a hand-full of my time. 

*I should go* Quietly walking down to the lobby, I sigh once getting into the car.

"Uhm, to-."

"Ma'am, I'm one of their personal drivers, so I know where to take you. Just sit back and relax please," the driver gives a soft smile, reminding me of Lisa. I miss seeing her smile.

During the car ride, I can't stop but think about what had happened. *Did Hoseok really try to rape me? But if he did, why was he crying right after? Doesn't he do that to many girls?* Things didn't make sense at all, and I couldn't stop wondering about it after I got home. The same thoughts pass through my mind, over and over again. 

"Y/N. Y/N? Y/N can you hear me????" 

"Oh, sorry Jin. I didn't hear you, what were you saying?" I look up at him to see his concerned face. He sits down on my bed, closer than I would've liked.

"You didn't hear me? I called you about 10 times already. Are you alright?" he reaches to me, putting the back of his hand on my forehead. "Jeez, you're heating up. What did you do today??" I look away, not wanting to tell him about what happened between me and Hoseok. 

"Hey Y/N, you can trust me you know that right. I know we just met a few days ago, but people don't call me the 'eomma' of the group for no reason. You can tell me anything whenever you're ready, okay?" I nod, still not looking up at him. I don't want another person to see my crying. "Hey hey, it's ok. Look at my Y/N," he puts his finger on my chin, making me look at him. " It'll be ok, I'm here," he pulls me to his embrace, hugging me tight as my head rests on his shoulder. He comforts me with subtle words and whispering 'shhh' every now and then, whilst rubbing my back for reassurance. Bawling onto his shirt, taking sharp breathes, and my heart beat beating as fast as ever. We stayed there for a while, till someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it, just sit here," Jin stands up to the door, talking to another person on the other side. 

"Where were you guys, we already finished dinner," I hear Jimin ask.

"Can you bring up Y/N's food up here, and just wrap up my food and put it in the fridge please," the older says, pushing the boy away. "I'll be back in a sec Y/N, just stay here and get dressed for bed ok," he smiles to me then walks out of the room, shutting the door quietly. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

next part is coming......                  ._. bai bai for now