30 - The End?

"Ki-"

My words are cut off with Sakusa's lips pressed against mine in a meaningful kiss. I don't know how fast he took his mask off, but the tension was finally gone as I was entranced deeper into the kiss.

"There. I said it." He pulled his mask back up, a rosy blush tinting his pale cheeks.

"Woah." I don't think everything had processed inside my brain at that point in time.

"Y/N-"

"No no no my turn." I shush him harshly. "I love you too Kiyoomi. Ok I'm done, wanna go get some ice cream?"

"Sure...just not.."

"Not what?"

"Not at the cafe my sister works at."

~*~*~

We went out for a quick cup of coffee before he walked me back to our inn.

"Kiyoomi...thank you." I give him a hug before running back inside...

Only to see the entire team and managers staring at me

"W-what. Why are you all looking at me like that?" I ask nervously.

"Why were you out so late hmm?" Kiyoko smirked, 100% knowing what i was up to.

"Just hanging out with a friend, why?"

"Because we seemed to have saw a couple lovebirds together by the fields..." Yachi continues.

My face goes beet red. "And who said it was me?!"

Suga face palmed before responding, "It was clearly you, you were with Sakusa."

I sigh. "Ok ok fine. Sheesh. I'm going to bed."

~*~

Sakusa

hey

hey <3

so like-

yes we're together now
finally

wh-
finally?

yuh i've been waiting for like 2 weeks bro

don't bro zone me
also really?

yeah really have u never noticed?
whos the stupid one now?

...

just kidding

you're such a dork
my dork though

eee my heart <3

ok bye

damn </33

~*~*~

The night passed and Karasuno's second nationals game came. And it was against a team favored to win, Inarizaki. 

The minute we walked into the gym, I could feel the boys getting tense. Inarizaki did place number one at the Interhigh championships.

"Y/N." I hear a voice from behind me, pleased to see my one and only.

"Kiyo!" I run up to him and give him a giant embrace, which he returns awkwardly.

"My game starts later, do you wanna sit with me to watch your game?"

"Say less." I latch my hand onto his arm, and walk with him, my team staring in awe.

"Get it Y/N." Kiyoko said, laughing.

~*~*~

We found a seat on the second floor looking down onto the court.

"I'm glad you're here with me Kiyoomi." i say, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Mhm." 

The whistle blows and both teams step onto the court. My calm demeanor leaves as I stand up and shout "KARASUNO!!!!"

Sakusa pulls me down embarrassed.

"Of course I had to fall in love with someone stupid like you."

A/N: This is basically the end hehe, but theres gonna be an epilogue so stay tuned for that