*~What Happened?~*

Bryan's pov-

I woke up on the floor, there was a pain in my gut and everything was blurry. The last thing I remember was taking control of Showtime Steve after that I ran away from Glitchtrap and I tripped over and then blacked out. I felt pain after death but it was suffocation this felt different, I felt... weak. I tried to get up but my body was in so much pain, I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds then I felt a breath of air leave my mouth. Opening my eyes back up to then a shadow appeared in front of me, "what the hell- SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I heard the voice say, they sounded familiar, "Bryan can you hear me?" they asked, "y-yes who's there?" I asked a pain filled voice, "Bryan- It's me Davis, here let me help you up." He pulled me up and I shrieked out in pain, I couldn't see clearly but I recognized where we were, we were in the portal room. After we got out of the room Davis did something and something fell in front of the door. "Oh my gosh- here let me help as well!" another voice said, they both grab me and started walking away, "w-w-where are the a-animatronics?" I say, it hurt to speak but I was more worried about my friends than myself, "their ok Bryan, their safe and protected by someone else you don't have to work here anymore." The other person said, as they said that a tear rolled down my cheek, "w-what?" I say stopping them from being able to move me "w-where are my friends." I was getting pissed, "no... why- WHY DID YOU TAKE MY FRIENDS AWAY!" I screamed, "Bryan calm down!" Davis yelled back and then he held my hands behind my back so I couldn't attack anyone or anything. He pushed me on to the ground, tears were streaming down my face.

Kat's pov-

I heard shouting from the front entrance so I went to go check it out. when I got to the entrance I saw Davis pinning Bryan to the ground, tears streaming down his face and a pool of blood was formed under Bryan's stomach and more droplets under his face a lady they call Derpy-Chan was standing by, I ran over to them, "What's going on?!" I asked with confusion and panic in my voice," Davis tackled Bryan to the ground after they started to yell at us, asking where their animatronics' are." Derpy replied, she turned to me as I turned to Davis as They were shouting back and forth," I'm going to call an ambulance. " Derpy pulled her phone out and started calling 911, I walked over to Davis and Bryan, "stop screaming at them Davis, they're in pain and you yelling at them is going to make them aggressive or scared." Davis stop after I said that and he loosened his grip on Bryan, Bryan's face was red and his eyes were puffy but he stopped resisting and just laid there, he didn't know what to do. "I called an ambulance they are on their way, while we wait do you want to get out of Freddy Land?" Derpy asked, Davis was silent but then he pick Bryan up bridal style and carried him to the parking lot.

Davis's pov-

Bryan calmed down after I stopped shouting, I know he loved those things but he was crazy for them. I'm pretty sure the new owner for them has put them in storage because they are trying to find a place to put a new pizzeria but Bryan won't be happy about that either. Gosh what are we going to do with you. An hour later an ambulance arrived Derpy and Kat were talking and Bryan was asleep I guess I'll call them and tell them what happened and see if somethings can get arranged.