*~Moving In~*

No one's pov-

Bryan was dismissed from the hospital; Devin had taken Bryan back to his house. When they had gotten to the house it was smaller than Bryan's old mansion; it was a double story house probably made so that three to five people can live there. Devin led Bryan inside and he was amazed; it was so clean, the walls are a light grey, the floor is a dark oak wood. Bryan was given a tour of the house when Devin opened a door that led in to a room on the first story, the room had a bed with navy blue bed sheets, a built in wardrobe, a body length mirror and boxes piled up in one corner of the room.

Bryan's pov-

I was astonished at the room and of how neat it was, "this will be your room." Devin said I turned to him a gave a tiny smile, "you know you didn't have to do this, I could have gotten an apartment." He looked at me and I could feel my heart flutter as he did, I noticed his smile disappeared. "I know but, at least you don't need to pay if you live here." He said with a chuckle, his smile came back; I was blushing and I hope he doesn't notice. "Get comfortable I will start cooking dinner; I'll get you when I'm done." And then he left shutting the door I decided to look in the boxes to find something to wear that I would be comfortable; after getting changed I laid on the bed and stared at the roof. I was still thinking about Devin, I trusted him so easily; he was really cute though. I felt my face heat up just thinking about what happen the last three days. I get up and walk to the bathroom, I turned on the tap as I cupped my hands, throwing cool water at my face made me shiver. Knowing that I am supposed to stay warm so I don't get sick I go back to my room at hop in the bed. I snuggle up to the three fluffy blankets, shortly after I fall asleep.

Devin's pov-

I was finished cooking dinner so I went to get Bryan. I knocked on his door but there was no answer, I opened his door slowly and saw him asleep cuddled up to the blankets. My face heated up after seeing that so I quietly closed the door and made my way back to the kitchen. I picked up his food and put it in a container with a note saying 'Bryan' I decided not to wake him up; he was too cute to; I decided to head to bed myself.