*~Who Are You-~*

Davis's pov-

Bryan is currently getting his wounds treated at the hospital and I called the new owner to come talk to Bryan. I tilted my head to my left to see a tall man. The man is clearly 6ft or over, he wore a Red hoodie with a static TV on it, jeans and white and red snickers, he had brown eyes and a small beard, he had brown hair with a red streak in the front. "You must be the person that called me, Davis was it?" he asked "yes and you are the new animatronic owner." I responded he just laughed, "sorry- I'm Devin nice to meet you." "You too, oh and the past owner of your animatronics is in C3, he- he had an accident..." I said, Devin just look at me, he look- confused? "I thought that the original owner died-" Devin was cut off by a nurse "hello, are you here for Mr Mendivil?" "yes, is he ok?" I ask, they responded with a hum, as Devin and I walked to Bryan bed we saw him move in discomfort as he turned his head to us, "Davis?"

Bryan's pov:

I was in so much pain but as I turned my head I saw two people I recognize one, "Davis?" it hurt to speak but what didn't hurt on my body. I looked at the person next to him and my heart skipped a beat, he was really hot. They walked closer to me and when the man got closer I saw a glimmer in his eyes, Davis saw us staring at each other, "w-who are you?" I asked and he looked at me with a smile, "Hello Mr Mendivil, I'm Devin it's nice to meet you." Hearing him talk almost made my pain go away, "p-please call m-me Bryan." I said, they both heard the discomfort in my voice, Davis turned to Devin, "can I talk to you outside?" "S-sure." And just like that the two left my hospital room. I sighed as my heart fluttered.

Devin's pov:

As I left the room I tried to cool down, Bryan was so cute. "Devin I have a question." Davis said I turned to him, "Yes Davis?" I replied he stared at me. I don't know how he stared considering he doesn't have eyes. "Bryan doesn't have a house because he lived at Freddy Land so I was wondering if he could stay with you till he can move in with you. It's ok if he can't, I'll just ask someone else-" without thinking I gave my answer, "yes I will let him stay at my place for a while." Great job moron you just let a cute boy live with you, UGH! "Good I'll get his stuff. Thank you Devin." Davis said, we walked back inside and Davis told Bryan what was go happening Bryan started to blush when he heard he was staying with me. A nurse walked in and told us that Bryan would be released in two days. The day after he told me about his animatronics; he loved them... I know! I will own the restaurant and he will own the robots. Now where do I put the restaurant?