*~rebuild what's broken~*

Bryan's pov-

It has been a month since I moved into this house with Devin, but I do miss my animatronics. As I walked though the hall I heard noises from one of the rooms. I opened the door to see a dark room that had a faint glow from what seems to be a computer that someone is sitting in front of. I felt the wall for a light switch so that I could so that I could see what was going on. Devin was sitting there with his head on the desk; I tried to see what he was doing before I heard a groaning. "What are you doing Bryan?" Devin asked looking up at me with his eyes half shut, "oh- sorry, I was just wondering what you were doing." I replied, he looked at me and sighed. "I was going to keep this a secret from you but I guess I can tell you. I am buying a Freddy Fazbear pizzeria with your original animatronics but I don't know where to begin with this." My eyes lit up, "m-my animatronics?" I was so happy I got to see them again. "Hey Bryan how about we make a deal, you get the establishment and I be one of your employees." "YES!" I yelled, a smiled grow across Devin's face, "ok but where are you going to put the pizzeria." I thought for a while, until I had an idea.

Devin's pov-

Bryan was thinking out something, he had one of his hands on the desk and the other on the back of my chair. In a moment his eyes widen and he looked at me then at my computer. "Devin I have an idea, do you remember the pizzeria that burned down in 2019?" Bryan said with a smirk, "Yes what about it?" "Well that was my old pizzeria before the theme park, so I was thinking we could rebuild my old pizzeria." Bryan was staring at the computer screen, "I will buy it and do all the stuff for it while you can ask Fazbear entertainment for my position, ok?" "Ok, let do this." I get up from my chair and look at Bryan I couldn't help but to blush at his smile, he was really happy to get his old animatronics back. I grabbed my phone and left the room while Bryan was buy the property for the pizzeria, I opened the phone to get on a call with the CEO. I hope that if this works Bryan happy, and if I work with Bryan I will be happy as well.