Recovery Time

~Sorry for the wait. This chapter won't be to long but it's an update. Sorry if you were wanting it to be longer. Anyways enough of me talking. Lets get on with the story.~
~Benny's POV~

I awoke in the hospital the following morning unsure of what had happened the night before. I looked over to my right and saw Ethan sleeping in a chair next to my bed. I smiled and brushed his hair out of his face softly. He shifted and sat up. He looked slightly confused until he noticed me.
"Oh, hey Ben. Are you okay?" He asked softly.
"I'm fine. Come up here and sleep with me. It's cold in the room." My throat hurt. Ethan didn't hesitate and crawled into the bed with me. I smiled softly as he quickly fell asleep again. I wrapped my arms around his slender waist and pulled him closer to my body. I soon too fell asleep again surrounded by his warmth.
"Hey shut up Roy." Sara hissed.
"Sorry." Roy laughed again.
"Oh just shut up. Oh, hey he's waking up." Erica said softly. I opened my eyes to see everyone standing over me but I no longer felt Ethan's warmth. I became worried.
"How are you feeling?" Sara asked.
"I'm fine." I muttered and soon started coughing. I continued to search the room for Ethan but he wasn't there. 'Where did he go? I hope he ain't mad at me.' I thought to myself calmly. I sat in my bed quietly as everyone spoke with each other and every so often join me in.
~Ethans POV~
I heard my phone go off and I sat up and quietly as I could so I didn't wake up Benny and grabbed my phone. I notice I have 21 missed calls and 7 voice mails. 'SHIT!' I cursed under my breath. All the calls were from my parents and each voice mail was a threat that if I didn't answer them they would ground me for the rest of my life. I walked out of the room and decided to call my mother. I expected to hear her yelling at me but when she picked up she was crying.
"Where are you?" She asked through her tears, "You didn't come home last night and Benny's Grandmother told us that Benny wasn't home either. Where are you two boy at?!"
"We-We're in the hospital... Well Benny is, I'm just here with him..." I was stuttering softly.
"What!?! What happened?!?" My mother was shouting now.
"W-We got into a fight with one of our class mates. They beat him up pretty bad... I'm so sorry..." I started to sob softly. My mother stayed quite and softly said, "Come home and you can explain everything. We'll bring you to visit him after Jamie gets out if school. Okay?" She said softly.
"Okay..." I said softly then hung up. I walked back into his room and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead then walked out once again. I then preceded to start walking home. 'I hope he isn't mad at me' I thought to myself as I continued to walk home. Though I never got home.
~Dun Dun Dun Cliff hanger. I'll try to update as soon as I can.~