I love you Benny

~Ethan's POV~
When the bully's left I watched Benny slip down to his knees then lay on his side calmly. I sat up and crawled over to him slowly. 
"B-Benny?" I muttered out softly.
"E, are you alright?" He whispered softly. I could only nod my head. I was to chocked up to speak. Benny was hurt badly all because of me. Before I knew it I was sobbing softly. I felt Benny's hand on my cheek wiping my tears away softly.
"Hey E, it's okay. I'm okay." He whispered softly. I just shook my head softly. I then felt Benny move his hand to the back of my head and he pulled me closer to him. I then felt our lips lock together in a soft kiss. It ended just as fast as it had started and I kinda felt sad. He then slowly sat up and looked me in the eyes.
"I love you Ethan." He said softly.
I was shocked at first but then softly smiled and whispered, "I love you too Ben." I then pulled him in for another kiss softly. When we pulled away again he broke down into a cough fit. I became worried and grabbed his shoulder.
"Benny, A-are you okay?" I whispered softly. He nodded his head but soon started to cough up blood. I became more worried and pulled out my cellphone to dialed 9.1.1. When the operator answered I explained what happened and they told me they were sending an ambulance my way right now. I hung up and sighed. 
"I love you Benny, please be alright..." I whispered though my tears softly. 
~Benny's POV~ 
"I love you too E..." I coughed again, "More then anything." I watched him tear up. His shoulder started to quiver and tears started to roll down his cheeks. I reached up to touch his cheek softly and once again wipe away his tears.
"Hey E don't cry," I coughed, "I'll be alright I swear.:" 
"I can't get alone without you Benny." He spoke both of our biggest fear out loud. I could hear the sirens in the distances and I grabbed Ethans hand. 
"When they get here please stay with me, please." I begged. He was still sobbing but he nodded his head. I pulled him in for another kiss and he kissed back just as softly. 'So I was the person he loved.' I thought calmly. 
"I love you Benny..." I bearly heard Ethan before I slipped into a cold calm drakness.