06 | your a hypocrite

Third persons pov

Phastos lifted the Domo off the ground once the group approached it.

Druig eyes lit up as he controlled the people who were working on it to pack their stuff and walk away.

Once they got onto the Domo there she was Makkari sitting on her chair and reading a books with hundreds of books scattered around her.

"Finally, is it time to go home?" Makkari signed to all of them as she got off her chair.

Druig walked around the place and picked up a emerald tablet he found he walked up to Makkari as she tried to take away the tablet "Now, how is it that you that your hands on this emerald tablet, My beautiful beautiful Makkari."

"Excuse me what are we seeing?"
Phastos said to them.

"Is this new? Because I hate it. What happened with Y/N I mean I know you too broke up or whatever but I just thought-" Kingo was cut off by Y/N clearing her throat.

"We agreed to stay friends" Druig glanced at her.

"Yep" Y/N nodded and picked a book off of the ground.

...

Phastos told them their was a problem. He handed Makkari a tracker a d told her to find where the emergance is going to happen.

Ikaris had left a couple minutes earlier 
to do god knows what.

Y/N went up to Phastos and tried to understand what he was looking at but then Y/N heard her name being yelled by Druig she quickly turned around and saw Ikaris fully suited up and his eyes glowing.

Ikaris fired at Phastos and her causing her to fall back.

Druig immediately went to her side and helped her up but as soon as she was up she helped Phastos up.

"Boss what are you doing?" Kingo said as he looked at Ikaris confused.

"He lied to us he knew about the emergence" Sersi said.

"He wouldn't" Kingo said.

"Ajak told me everything after Babylon" Ikaris said.

"What?" Kingo asked in disbelief.

"You weren't gonna help us stop the emergence" Phastos said now starting to understand.

"No I just wanted to protect you from the Deviants" Ikaris replied not caring about hiding the truth.

"If Ajak wanted to give her spot to you why did she choose me?" Sersi asked him. "Why did you do?"

"He killed her" Druig said as he stood up.

"I had too"

"Your a hypocrite" Y/N slowly walked to him as Ikaris eyes glowed.

"I'm not the only liar here, go ahead tell them about that book" Ikaris said to her making everyone's eyes widened.

"You knew too?" Druig walked up slowly.

"No, no I didn't know anything" Y/N looked back at Druig.

"I swear"

"Liar have you told them about the book?" Ikaris smirked.

"What book?" Sersi asked.

"Before I killed Ajak she visited Y/N and gave her a book. This book told her everything" Ikaris responded.

"Ajak might have told you about the book but she didn't say anything about what was in the book, I never read the book I threw it away ok" Y/N replied looking at all of them.

"Ajak took aways something special from me ok I trusted her but she's just as much of hypocrite as you are" Y/N continued

"Face it Y/N we're alike" Ikaris said walking up to her.

"I don't abandon people" Y/N staring him straight in the eyes.

"No you were the one who got abandoned" He said.

Everyone went dead silent as they all slowly looked at Druig.

"Don't bring Druig into this. I didn't get abandoned you piece of shit we chose different sides we went different ways" She said.

"Then dont bring Sersi into this" He replied.

"I can bring up whoever the hell I want" She now was standing right in front of him.

"Your pathetic" She spat in his face.

Then Makkari came back into the room with the tracker.

Everyone yelled at her to run but right as Ikaris was about to shoot at her Kingo got in the way and let the laser hit him.

Makkari ran out of the Domo and Kingo slowly got up.

"Gilgamesh died because of you" Kingo told Ikaris as he turned around.

"You won't be able to defeat me, I'll kill all of you if I have too" Ikaris said to them all.

Right as Ikaris was about to leave Sprite yelled "stop! I'm going with you"

Y/N turned to her side and watched as Sprite went up to Ikaris and right as Thena walked in made them disappear.

All everyone felt was betrayal.

______________________
Published: 11/14/2021
Edited: 9/4/2022
773 words