Starry Sky

It's night now and these stars, so vast and the crescent moon have come out to show...
I sit alone in this dark room where I can only stare at walls, my mind scraping at bitter memories to keep my blood pumping and I ALWAYS find you.

Scouring and you stand there staring back at me, you feel sorry for me don't you? A question to the answer I'm not sure I have the hunger for.

I cannot help but feel weighed down by my demons,they are working against me and they play the day you said you will never leave on a tape, a never-ending siren trying to puncture a into my ears.

Give it time love, I say and yet another night without your embrace and I grow more frale as the days pass, bitter of all things bright and blossoming.

Seeing you everywhere might sound like a sweet montage, a monologue replaying in my head, momentos I get to souvenir while I pack up the slumped remains of my sanity.

It's eating me alive, like a stubbed toe my heart feels injured, like a tortoise without her shell I feel alone, lost but I still love you and it may sound like I still hold on to the memory you gave me, where you were tamed by the world's howl, when you knew how to be a good person.

Sometimes, while rewinding I ask myself if I know you, or do I know the person you aspired to be?, free of our peers judgement? Free of expectation?

A thought that will forever trail in my mind

DID YOU LIKE THIS?
PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!
DONT FORGET TO VOTE!
PLEASE SHARE AND FOLLOW!

THANK YOU READING!