07 | in love again

Third persons pov

After Ikaris left Makkari returned and gave the tracker to Phastos.

After everyone explained everything to makkari.

"why would sprite go with him?" She signed to them.

"Because she loves him" Kingo replied "did nobody catch that? He betrayed us all. Let's go karun" He said to the man next to him.

They both got up and we're about to leave "so your just gonna leave?"

Kingo turned his head around to see Y/N in her suit walking towards him.

"Look-" He was cut by Y/N.

"You can't leave without saying goodbye"

She went up to him and hugged him.
She knew where he was coming from. He has a life it it were her she would leave too.

"Good luck" Kingo whispered in her ear

He knew she would do good they were friends for a long time if anything he trusted her the most.

"Thank you for coming along Karun it was nice knowing you" She said as she also hugged Karun who hugged back shocked.

After Karun expressed his gratitude to all of them he left and it was silent again.

"Thank you for defending me against Ikaris" Druig walked up to Y/N as she turned around.

"This is what friends do" She smiled sarcastically and walked up to Sersi.

"Here" She handed Sersi the book Ajak gave her.

"What is this" Sersi took it.

"The book Ajak gave me, read it, it says nothing about the emergance"

"But you told Ikaris you threw it away" Sersi looked at her confused.

"I know" Y/N said and walked away.

"Hey if I'm going to die we need to make amends" Druig said as he grabbed Y/Ns shoulder and turned her around.

"We already made amends we're friends remember" She said as Druig removed his hand.

"Do you really just want to be friends?" He asked her.

"Y/N leaving you was one of the hardest things I've ever done you know that. But you chose a side and I chose mine and it was all because of Ajak she forced us" He pleaded with her. He truly did love her even if has been centuries he just wants things to go back the way they used to be. With Ajak gone no one can control their relationship anymore.

"If we get out of this alive, let go on a real date, no monsters nothing just us." She said to him.

"Agreed" She stuck her hand to him.

"Agreed" He shook her hand.

...

"Even if our powers are amplified we're never going to defeat a celestial" Phastos sighed.

"Well Sersi did turn a Deviant into a tree" Druig said.

"Wait what? We're you every going to tell me?" Phastos said as he slowly walked up to her.

"I just didn't know if I could do it again if I wanted to" Sersi replied.

"Well don't you think this is a good time to try" Phastos said.

"Phastos that Deviant died our plan is to put Tiamut to sleep not kill it I can't kill it" Sersi said.

"Well maybe Y/N c-"

"I cant, no matter how strong you think I am Ajak didnt choose me" Y/N cut him off and walked in front of Sersi.

"Ajak didnt choose me Sersi she choose you because she knows your strong enough" She said as Sersi looked up at her then back at Phastos.

"I cant, I just can't" She rambled.

"It's okay Sersi I'll do it" Druig said.

Y/N looked back at him and widened her eyes.

"What?" She looked at him.

"I can try" He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Druig this is dangerous" She said to him.

"I know" He smiled at her.

He walked away and went to put on his suit.

Y/N looked back at Sersi.

"If he dies it's your fault"

...

Phastos told everyone that they could use the circle in Sersi's chest to connect them all to Tiamut and give Druig time to connect to Tiamuts mind.

Phastos worked fast on making the bracelets once he was done he gave everyone the bracelet and they all got ready.

Thena stayed behind to fight Ikaris if he went in while the rest headed outside.

Y/N had a bad feeling, Right when Phastos was about to start she went up to Druig.

"Druig" He turned around and was about to answer but she grabbed the back of his head and pushed her lips up to his.

"Dont die" She whispered when they broke apart then she let go of his head and walked next to Makkari.

Druig quickly snapped out of it and walked in the middle of Makkari and Sersi while putting on his bracelet.

Then they all lifted in the air as the plan was working. A sphere shaped around them but right when Druig was about to continue he was hit.

Y/N opened her eyes and right as she fell on the floor Ikaris went down and grabbed Druig by the neck.

"No!" She yelled as the others opened their eyes and stood up.

But it was too late to do anything Ikaris had already dropped Druig in the volcano and shot lasers at him.

She wanted to cry but she couldn't all she felt was anger towards Ikaris.

Then Ikaris flied towards them "Druigs dead it's over.

Y/N looked up at him. Her heart racing, and Her hand turning into fists.

She lifted her hand and focused on his neck.

Soon enough Ikaris felt pressure around his neck.

He tried to shoot lasers at her. But the lasers kept missing her.

He felt his throat closing up.

All she felt was anger.

Druig was dead and it was all his fault.

The gauntlet wrapped around her as she walked to up and punched him right in the face.

She got back up but she just kept giving him big punched straight in the face.

No matter how many times he tried shooting lasers at her.

He was losing and he knew it.

"I'll take care of him you take care of Tiamut" She yelled to the others.

Ikaris was going to die today.

__________________________
Published: 11/17/2021
Edited: 9/4/2022
1044 words