7~♡

You finished your food. Ryan turned your face towards him. Then he put his finger on your bottom lips and then started kissing you. Not a peck I mean a whole make-out session. He had his hands on your waist and your arms were wrapped around his neck kissing him back. You pulled away so you could breathe. " Ok let's go to the festival now", he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" ok let's go", you said. You went to throw away the trash and came back and saw Ryan waiting for you. You guys got in the car and drove to this random building and took pictures (pictures at the end). You guys had a few minutes left before the festival started so you decided to make tiktoks, reels, insta stories, take pictures, and anything.

It was time to leave and a few of your subscribers saw you and asked for pictures. Some of them tried flirting with Ryan but he simply rejected them. You got pissed off a bit but you didn't worry about anything. You got in the car and drove to the festival. You arrived,

You saw so many things that you saw when you went to the festival with your parents. It reminded you of how your parents were spirited people. They would always find ways to spend time with a busy schedule. We would always just have fun together. You were walking around holding hands with Ryan.

" oh Ryan look", you said with a big smile on your face. " that looks like fun let's do it", he said. "Let's go do it", he said. " Ok," you said. You ran with Ryan to the stand and asked if you could play. " Sure little lady here you go", said the kind-hearted man. You turned to Ryan. " Let's make a bet", you said. " I'm listening", he said. " ok whoever gets the most prize gets to listen to their build-a-bear", you said. " Ok but what do you have to do when you lose", he said. " you have to open your build-a-bear two months from now", you said. " Wow that a harsh lose but okay bet", he said. " Meet me here in an hour", you said.

You guys went your separate ways. You went up to every stand you saw and won almost all of them. Then you remembered what you said to the build-a-bear. And you immediately ran to every stand you lost and tried again and won multiple times. You say Ryan shooting hoops trying to get some prizes. Then you saw a girl walk up and try to flirt with Ryan. You were pissed off but saw he ignored her. It was kinda funny when you think about it.

You decided to try the stand that Ryan was at. You started shooting hoops and get every single one in. And saw Ryan looking at you from the corner of your eye. You were so focused on getting to hear what Ryan said to the build-a-bear. You wanted him to hear yours but you were too shy to let him hear so soon. You weren't sure it was time to tell him. So your mind was focused on winning.

An hour later...........

"Ok let's count and see who got the most", you said. " Ok", he said. He started counting his section and you counted yours. You were a little bit worried but continued counting. " Ok I have 47 prizes", he said. " Well I have 48 prizes", you said. You started celebrating and you were so happy that you won. " Congrats n/n', he said. " Thanks, ryry", you said.

" Now where my bear", you said. " ok I'll give it to you when we go home", he said. " ok", you said. " why don't we go have fun together now", he said. ' ok where should we go', you said. " How about we go on the Ferris wheel", he suggested. " Yea let's go", you said.

You guys got in line for the Ferris wheel. Once you two were almost in front of the line you got a little bit nervous. And Ryan noticed. " It will be fine n/n don't worry I'm here", he said. " I'm not scared", you said trying to hide your flustered face in his chest. " you don't have to lie n/n", he said. " fine ok I'm scared", you said hugging his waist.

It was your turn you Ryan got in one by yourselves lucky. You turned to see him admiring the view and it was a pretty one too. You were less frightened than before. You and he admired then view together. Once you got to the top it stop. You took pictures of the pretty lights and view you saw. And took a few pictures of Ryan. He noticed and turned to you and kissed you. Then you hugged him.