12~♡

" So let's go to the living room I wanna tell everyone something", you said. " Ok sure", said Ryan. Then you all went to the living room. " yo guys [y/n] wants to tell us something", said Ryan. " So Ariyah called and she wanted to know if you all wanted to go to our beach house in Michigan", you asked. " Sure we're down", they said. " and next is that umm Zoe and Zara you guys know how it's just us girls and no one else", you said. " yea why", they said. " so I kinda of have a twin brother", you said. And everyone was shocked .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" how explain", Zara said. " So  we we're born the day that thing right but most your childhood he was there but from age 5- now in every picture or video we have as a family the only reason we don't see him in it is because he went to live with grandma in France because he was an excellent student not saying that I was bad it was just that I didn't want to go", you said.

" but when they died why didn't him come to visit or pay his respects", Zoe said well tearing up. " he did but never wanted to face us", you said. " then his a coward I hate him he left us and never tried to reconnect with us after all this time", Zara said baling her eyes out. " he let us go through all that well he left bed his perfect life. When we had to go through that B.S with that crappy family while they still think his a golden child", Zoe said.

" I understand your frustration but it's for you to talk to him cause what I've heard he might have went through a harder time then us", you said. " what do you mean", they said. " you'll ask him when we see him", you said then went to your room.

The rest of the day the girls refused to talk to you or anyone except Ryan cause they we're extremely close. Some part of felt bad but you knew it was time for them to know and they would understand at the end.

• The next day~

Once everyone was awake then we had a meeting.

" ok so we leave tomorrow so you better pack everything you need for a two week trip", you said. Then everyone started packing. While Ryan made breakfast for everyone. After about 40 minutes of packing Ryan called us to come eat breakfast.

" Zoe and Zara come here breakfast is done", Ryan said. They arrived. " n/n come down and eat", Ryan said. " I'm fine you guys enjoy the food though", you said. You continued packing everyone clothes. You got ready for the day.

Few hours later...

Y'all at the airport now. You were about to board the plane. When Ryan said something to you. " I think you did the right thing", he said. " but I feel like asshole", you said. " it's up to them whether they expect it or not", he said.

You all board the plane ✈️.

TIMESKIP

You and the girls haven't talked once on the flight or before that. You just wanted to give them space. You were in a car driving up to the house when you saw a familiar figure waving towards us. Your glossy eyes as you stare at the familiar figure. You step out of the car and ran up to the figure.

The end

Jk~

You get a glimpse of his face and immediately hug the life out of him. You had been missing your best friend, your ride or die, your other half, just your life. " you idiot", you said as you let your emotions out. The others watched from the distance. " why did you leave me there?" You asked.

" I'm sorry but I couldn't help you then. I was in such a bad depression I thought I wouldn't be able to take care of you girls properly", he said. " it's ok I understand", you said. You hugged him again. Everyone walked up to us.

" Hello I'm y/n's boyfriend Ryan", Ryan said. " Hi I'm __ and thank you for looking after my sisters", he said. " it's no problem", Ryan said. " Ryan could you take the things inside I just want the girls to talk to him for a sec", you said.
Ryan completely understood.

" So how are you girls", __ said. " shut up don't you dare ask us that...how could you ever ask us that", Zoe asked. Zara walked up to him and just stared at him. " I might not know you completely but I understand why you didn't get us", Zara said. He Hugged her and she did the same. " I'm Zara be the way", she said. He giggled.

" I know", he said. " you may not believe it but his might you a few times before", you said. " y/n I'm sorry for the way I acted", Zara said. " it's ok I understand",you said. You gave her the biggest hug ever. Zoe is basically raging now. " ZARA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HE LEFT US THERE IN THAT PLACE Y/N NEVER TOLD US I HAVE DEALT WITH A LOT AND IM ONLY 13 DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I HAVE NOTHING", she yelled on the top of her lungs.

" but I never got to see our parents unlike you, I lived here my whole life I always had to watch on the side lines as my sisters were aging, I was so hurt I tried to take my life multiple times, I still struggle for anxiety till this day, unlike you I don't have any memories to keep", he said trying not to cry.

" I'm sorry", she said.

The end

Thanks for reading

Vote & comment

961 words