Preface

Hello guys, I'm Solene, and I would like to inform you'll some things that you must know before reading the story:

1. This is my first time writing a story, LITERALLY I have no experience in writing, or what so ever. I write this story so that it will not be stuck in my head forever, and I think there is nothing to lose if I do this, right??

2. This is a 2gether fanfiction story, so the settings, events, and everything that will mention in this story purely came from my imagination, and I also don't own all the characters in the story. So if see some names that are super familiar to you, it's because I like the names & I think it fits in the story. Also, the characters in this story do not reflect the characters in the series.

3. This is a BL story, or some like to call it a BxB story, so if you are uncomfortable reading this, you can leave. It's okay though, I didn't write this story and expect you all to like it, I'm doing this because I want to experience what is like to write a story. I know that I'm an amateur at this. but at least I can try.

4. Let's just say that I'm good at English, but that doesn't mean that I'm a pro or excellent at writing this story in English. So pls correct my errors if you find them, and pls don't do it rudely, I appreciate that.

5. If you hate the story, pls don't spread it and just leave. I totally respect your opinions, so pls give the story some respect, I can appreciate it.

6. Don't expect too much in reading this. Since it's my first time and I don't have experience in writing a story, I just use my knowledge from some stories I read in doing this.

Edited on Jan. 9, 2022. A/N:

     To all who already read this story, I sincerely apologize to you that I change major parts of the story, especially removing some characters. I just recently know that if I want a 2gether fanfic, I don't have to add some characters, and I also notice that if I add some characters, my outline of the story will be in disarray. So I came up with a decision to make some changes (hopefully it's okay since it's still ongoing). Please forgive my amateur self and I hope you still keep supporting my story through votes. Thank you for your consideration. Love you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story takes place where there is only one continent, and this continent, it is been split into 4 regions:

1. The Northern Region
2. The Southern Region
3. The Western Region
4. The Eastern Region

The Northern Region
        - it is a place that is full of ice and snow. Even during the summer, when the sun fully shines this land, is still covered in snow. It is known as Iceland.

The Southern Region        - it is a place full of fields, grass, and some trees and flowers

The Southern Region
        - it is a place full of fields, grass, and some trees and flowers. It is also known as the plainlands.

The Western Region        - it is a place of hot sand

The Western Region
        - it is a place of hot sand. It is known as the barren desert.

The Eastern Region        - it is a place where there are lakes and rivers

The Eastern Region
        - it is a place where there are lakes and rivers. It is known as the wetlands.

Each of these regions, despite its landscape, is home to some people

Each of these regions, despite its landscape, is home to some people. They have to adapt, learn and live in each region and build their own homes, villages, and even kingdoms. They also have made some cultures reflect their regions. Since then, the people have lived in peace, until two powerful kingdoms decided to show their power to each other.

--------------------

AND THAT'S IT!!! HOPE YA'LL ENJOY
LOVE YOU<3