Chapter 288: Who Asked Me to Like You

Jun Shiling smiled and tapped the corners of his lips. Xia Wanyuan understood and picked up a tissue to wipe it.

However, Jun Shiling had chosen the lower right corner. Xia Wanyuan had wiped the lower left corner. A cream the size of a rice grain still lingered by Xia Wanyuan's lips.

When Xia Wanyuan ate the cake, she first scooped a mouthful of it on the spoon, then gently rolled it up and sipped the cake.

Recommended for you

Jun Shiling's eyes darkened as he watched Xia Wanyuan's nimble tongue slice across the spoon. His throat bobbed.

"Is it sweet?" Jun Shiling suddenly asked.

"Sweet." Xia Wanyuan nodded. It was sweet but not greasy. It was still quite delicious.

"Let me try it."

After Jun Shiling finished speaking, he approached Xia Wanyuan. He was already sitting very close to Xia Wanyuan, so he turned slightly. Before Xia Wanyuan could react, he took the small piece of cream from the corner of her lips.

Jun Shiling sat back down and pursed his lips. "Mm, it's indeed very sweet."

Xia Wanyuan's hand that was holding the spoon was stunned. There seemed to be a hint of sensation at the corners of her lips. It was like a piece of flint, burning the corners of her lips.

"Didn't you say if you didn't have my permission..." Xia Wanyuan was embarrassed. This person had only gone out for a trip. Why has he become like this now?

"I just tasted the cake. Do I need your permission to eat a cake in the future?" Jun Shiling looked a little surprised and troubled. "It's not impossible. Just be strict on me if you want. Who asked me to like you?"

Xia Wanyuan was stunned. She didn't know if it was because of Jun Shiling's powerful logical ability to distort the truth or because of that sentence "Who asked me to like you?"

Seeing Xia Wanyuan's rare stunned expression, the smile in Jun Shiling's eyes finally leaked.

Xia Wanyuan was both embarrassed and angry. After Jun Shiling came back from a trip, he had become increasingly fond of teasing her.

Xia Wanyuan was extremely embarrassed and angry, but she calmed down. "Is the dignified CEO Jun of the Jun Corporation so free to tease people?"

Jun Shiling raised an eyebrow. He was furious.

"I only see who it is, not what it is."

His business depended on who the person was.

Xia Wanyuan naturally understood what he meant, but to Jun Shiling's surprise, Xia Wanyuan was not as embarrassed as before. Instead, her expression was very calm.

Putting down the spoon in her hand, Xia Wanyuan sat closer to Jun Shiling.

The two of them were already very close to each other. Now, they were practically sitting together.

Jun Shiling's eyebrows twitched. "You?"

Xia Wanyuan reached out and pulled Jun Shiling's tie towards her. Even Jun Shiling was pulled extremely close by her, and their breathing intertwined.

Jun Shiling's breathing instantly became heavier.

Xia Wanyuan blew gently at Jun Shiling. The faint smell of strawberries mixed with the sweetness of the cream instantly filled the small space between the two of them. The corners of Xia Wanyuan's lips curled up slightly, and her eyes revealed a hint of charm. "Is it sweet?"