「Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1」

A/N: Naruto doesn't like Sakura and Naruto is smart i guess-

***

Naruto POV

I was sitting on a tree branch while waiting for our sensei. It has been 4 hours and we're still waiting for Kakashi sensei to arrive at the gate, the two are sitting beneath the tree i'm on.

'Oh.. he finally arrived'

"You're so late! Kakashi sensei!!" Sakura angrily says, 'Can she quiet down a bit? It's too early in the morning...'

"Ya- Well, a black cat crossed my path, so I had to take the long way." He says with his famous eye-smile. I got down and walked in front of Kakashi.

"You overslept didn't you?" I said, "Hah? W-what do you mean" He stutters "It's pretty obvious Kakashi sensei, you do it every single time! Always pulling an all-nighter reading your make-out tactics book!" I yelled.

"H-how do you know that?" He asked "Hmm... let's see.... when I was going to eat at Ichiraku, I saw you reading your book in your room, I didn't really pay no mind, BUT after I wake up at 5 am, and did the same usual routine, I headed to our meeting place, and guess what? I SAW YOU STILL READING THE BOOK, YOU DID NOT MOVE AT ALL!" 

3rd Person POV

Kakashi had a bead of sweat rolling down his face.

"Ahahaha.... is that so..?" He awkwardly chuckled, "Well... we should get this mission started." He smiled again. Sakura sighed in annoyance.

A Few Hours Later

They have arrived at the Hidden Grass Village, they're mission was to find the culprit who has been stealing the village's crops.

"So this is the village of the hidden grass..." The pink hair-girl says.

"Umm.. yes Sakura, it's in the sign." The blonde hair boy says as he crosses his arms.

"Whatever..." She muttered as she rolls her eyes.

Time Skip

"Ne, Sasuke-kun, where should we get lunch?" The female says which Sasuke ignored "Hm... we should go to Ichiraku for some ramen."

"Can I join?" Naruto asked "Hmph... Fine, Naruto, just this once, you'll pay." She looks at Sasuke then blushed "No way! I'll pay my own food, Sakura." Sasuke smiled at him, Kakashi was busy with his book.

They have finally arrived at their village gate and it was sundown.

"We should go Sasuke-kun!" She says as she hugs Sasuke's arm.

'Be quiet for once, Sakura, this is getting annoying' He sighs, he looked over to Sakura's chest 'Door... can I be with Naruto instead...?'

At Ichiraku

"Ossan! How are you?" Naruto greeted with a happy smile "I'm good, thank you for asking! Still the usual, Naruto?" He says "Yea!" He answered. Naruto sat down beside Sasuke, Kakashi sat down at Naruto's left, Sasuke was at the right and Sakura was beside Sasuke.

Teuchi(Ramen Guy) finished preparing their food, he placed the bowls down "Itadakimasu!" They said in unison.

After they paid their food, they left and went to their houses.

Next Day

Naruto was sleeping soundly until banging from his door was heard.

"Who the hell is knocking at this hour?!" Naruto complained.