「Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4」

3rd Person POV

Naruto had finally reached the gate, he was on the run, then arrived Shikamaru and Choji at the entrance and exit.

"Did you know where the blonde blue-eye boy went?" Shikamaru pants catching his breath.

"I believe that the kid went to the right," The man says.

"Arigatou ojii-san!" The two then left the village.

---

"Kurama, where are we going?"

"We should go to Sunagakure village... we'll get there in two days without a break, is that fine with you kit?"

"Yeah it's fine pretty fine, as long as I don't get caught by them..."

Naruto increased his speed so that they wouldn't follow him anymore.

Shikamaru and Choji lost sight of the blonde boy at the forest.

2 Days Later

Naruto has arrived at sunagakure's border.

"Woah, it's very windy... there might be a sandstorm going on." He says as he tries to fully opens his eyes but couldn't becoz sand was getting in his eyes.

***

Naruto finally reached the village at sundown, he was near the gate. The guard came near him and queried him.

"Are you by any chance a traveler? Or a shinobi somewhere?" Says the guard.

"I- I am a traveler... I travel villages, and I'm trying to find new places I haven't seen before, and I train as I go around." The blue-eyed blonde says "Quite a youthful age, but it is best to start young." He got calm with the boy, but he was still on high guard.

"I see.. I see, then, welcome to sunagakure," The guard said as he smiles at the young shounen.

The guard opened the gates, Naruto waved goodbye.

As Naruto stepped in, it wasn't that lively, but it'll do.

Naruto asked a guard nearby, "Is there any chance that two ninjas from konahagakure came by?" He asks "Hai, they just left awhile ago, are they somehow your acquaintances?"

"Oh, no, no. I saw them on the way here, and it was in this direction too." Naruto lied, "Oh I see, now if you'll excuse me, I have a job to do." Naruto bowed at the older male and left.

As he was walking, he bumped into a boy and fell on his butt.

'Itai...' Naruto looked up, he had spiky red hair and pale blue-green eyes, he had a kanji on his left forehead that says 'Love' on it.

"Ah, I'm sorry, so sorry..." Naruto apologized to the redhead.

The redhead gave him a glare, Naruto sweat dropped.

"Kit! I felt the one-tail bijuu in this boy, I need to talk to him."

"Okay..."

Naruto stood up and patted his bum.

"Ano... excuse me,"

The redhead looked back at the blonde boy altogether his siblings, a girl with a sandy blonde hair that is tide in 4-pigtails, she had a light-purple kimono, off-the-shoulder garment that extended halfway through her thighs, with a scarlet sash tied around her waist, in addition she wore a fishnet over her shoulders to her legs. She wore her headband on her neck like Hinata's and had her fan at her back.

The next one wore a bunraku puppeteer's costume; a black, baggy, full body suit with a red and yellow circle on the front. He also wears a black hood which covered his head completely, and had cat-like ears and his headband on his forehead. He also had face paint that was colored plum.

"What is it boy?" The beautiful woman says "I have a question about the red-haired boy..."

The two siblings squinted their eyes and gave a killing intent at the blonde, Naruto had trickles of sweat dripping down his face.

"Does he have a demon- *KIT!* I mean a bijuu, inside-"

Temari grabbed Naruto's collar and slammed him on the wall. Naruto grunted in pain at the sudden impact.

"Ah....... eh... can we talk somewhere private please...?" He pleads "Why would we do that and follow you?" Temari says with a venomous voice.

"I- I have something to tell you too... It's quite important..." Naruto gave off an awkward chuckle. 

They then went into an alleyway.

"Speak up." The woman says.

"Kurama, please say what you have to say, this is very scary for me to handle..."

"Hahaha! Alright, switch with me."

Naruto's eyes turned red, which made the three on guard and was ready to grab their kunai.

"You. Red-haired kid, let me talk to Shukaku."

The three were shocked at the sudden voice.

"Who is this?!" Kankuro yelled.

"This is the Kyuubi! The name is Kurama, he is a jinchuuriki like this boy."

Gaara was shocked, Kurama extended his arm making a hand shake, Gaara accepted.

The two tailed-beast then met.

"Shukaku, nice to finally meet you."

"Likewise!"

"Do you know the other tailed-beasts' location?"

"No, but I do know where one is, the hachibi  is at kumogakure village."

"I see. Thanks for the information, we'll have to leave tomorrow at first light."

"I see, I see pal, it was nice meeting you again, Kurama! Haha!"

They were done with their mind link and retorted their hands.

"Finding the eighth tails, eh? kumogakure is kinda far..." Naruto says as he puts a hand on his chin.

"Hm..." Gaara hummed.

"Anyways, do you want to be jinchuuriki friends?" Naruto gave a big smile.

The three were surprised at the innocent boy.

'F-Friends...?' Gaara looked at Naruto's hand that reached out to a handshake.

"Uh.. what are your names? I forgot to ask." He says as he scratches the back of his neck.

"I'm Temari, Kankuro, and this is Gaara, we three are siblings." Temari crossed her arms, Naruto nodded.

"There's no need to hesitate, you know the feeling of them looking at you like that, right?" Naruto looked at him with a genuine smile.

"I know that feeling, some jinchuuriki's feel that too, remember you aren't alone."

The redhead felt that, he wanted to deny it but couldn't.

"You need to rely on someone you know," Naruto smiles.

Gaara wanted to accept his friend request, his loyal relation, his company.

Naruto stepped forward and held Gaara's hand and placed it on his forming a complete handshake.

Gaara wanted to cry but he stopped himself.

"All great and precious things are lonely..." Naruto smiled with a sad tone.