「Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6」

-Naruto's cut is sometimes cool-

Anyways about this story, Naruto left at age 13 so he's 14 now, then Naruto will be super op, ah shit I forgot what I was going to say... well I'll update it if I thought of something TvT the clan ain't dead, Itachi is on a long journey on a mission- AND AND Naruto can control his Bijuu/Kurama mode like Killer B even in the 1-9 tails state:DDDDDD glowing and not glowing uvo

***

1 Month Passed

1 month has passed and the chunin exams were just right around the corner, he learned a lot of jutsu's and kekkei genkai. Naruto and Kurama have met all of the other tailed-beasts in the past few months and made friends.

Naruto can access the other tailed-beasts and use their power, Naruto has access to three kekkei genkai's, three of which are kekkei genkai users.

"Yaahh~ Kurama! I'm so hyped on going back to Konoha! Just for my dearest Ichiraku~ I wanna marry- *No* Aww..." Naruto's face drooped down to sadness as he squats and draws on the dirt "Ramen... Ichiraku no ramen..." He sulks quietly.

"Aho! You'll get there in a week kit.. Just wait patiently impatient boy."

"BZHUSHWNJWI Shut up Kurama!"

The fox just laughed at the blonde who was just sitting in the ground.

"Hey kit," "Yea?" "Why'd you wanna take the chunin exams?" "I'm pretty sure I have a pretty good reason for that, and I am pretty sure I don't wanna be a genin all my life, and I am pretty-" "Ok- that's enough-"

"Anyways~! Ikuzo!" He says happily.

A Week Later

"FINALLY THE DAY IS THE DAY... TO EAT RAMEN~!" "BE QUIET GAKI! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!"

Naruto hopped trees to trees as he puts his hood on to cover his hair and face.

Naruto have arrived at the gates of Konohagakure, 'This is so nostalgic, ne Kurama?' 'Mm!'

Ebisu walks up to Naruto and greeted him, "Konnichiwa, are you new to the hidden leaf?" He asked, Naruto was sweating he doesn't want to be found out, he tried to change the tone of his voice by just a little, he tried to act more coldly "Yes I am, I'm here for the chunin exams" "Ah I see, you're one of the participators, enjoy your stay" Naruto then left as Ebisu went to his original position and guard.

'He's giving off a rather familiar sensation...' He thought as he pushes his glasses or sunglasses or anything you call it becoz idk what it's called or am I just being stupid.

The chunin exams will begin shortly in a few hours, he still had time to get his favorito✨.

He went to Ichiraku and sat.

"Hi~! What should I get for you?" Ayame asked the hooded boy, Naruto looks up and to by surprised she was shocked.

"Naruto...?" She quietly gasped, "Ayame did you say Naruto?" Teuchi walked to Ayame slowly "Ossan... oboeteru?[Do you remember me?]" Naruto slightly lifted his hood showing his face, "Naruto..." Teuchi smiled as Ayame did the same.

"Welcome back!" He laughs, Ayame chuckles as Naruto smiled widely, "Have you decided to come back to village, Naruto?" She asked as she helps his dad making the whiskered boy's favorite ramen, "About that... I only came here for the chunin exams.. I'll leave afterwards..." He says which was a bit saddening.

"The chunin exams... well you don't have to worry about that, Naruto! Just enjoy your stay here," "You're right ossan.." He smiled.

Teuchi gave Naruto his large bowl of miso ramen.

The unexpected happen.

Iruka came and and ordered Naruto's favorite ramen.

'Crap Iruka-sensei is here!'

Naruto pulled his hood and started eating. Teuchi and Ayame looked at Naruto in concern, he slowly shook his head meaning he doesn't want his identity to be revealed.... yet, the two nodded.

It was awfully quiet, the sound of boiling water and noodles being slurped was heard apart from the people outside.

'This familiar chakra... could it be?!'

Sakura and Sasuke walked in which they greeted Iruka and the two.

(Btw Naruto is at the farthest left)

The two sat beside Iruka who was on the farthest right. Naruto panicked, he tried to finish it quickly and get the hell out.

'Yabai! Kurama! If my hood falls IM DOOMED! WHAT IF THE WORST CASE SCENARIO HAPPENED!?' 'Calm down kit, if you're calm I'm sure it won't happen' 'You mean pretty sure-' 

Naruto realized he sniggered out loud, the three looked at the 'unknown' boy and stared at him for a while.

"Sumimasendeshita... well I'll be going now..." He stood up and made a bow and then left.

Naruto walked past Sasuke which made him flinch, he stood up from his sit as Naruto left.

"That chakra sensation..."

Teuchi and Ayame panicked, Naruto would be sad if they found out.

"Sasuke-kun? What's the matter?" Sakura asked, "Naruto..."

"Naruto...?" Sakura and Iruka both said in unison, "Are you okay Sasuke-kun? We haven't seen Naruto in 9 months!" Iruka's smile dropped.

With Naruto

"That was a close one Kurama..." He muttered, "Haha! Way to go kiddo, you made yourself laugh and almost gave yourself away."  'Damareee!!'

(Btw Naruto is 14 so yea)

Naruto went to his village academy and entered the second floor, he was going to the 3rd floor.

While he was walking in the hallway, he noticed there was a ruckus on the right hallway, he went to check it out.

He saw (small) Kotetsu and Izumo who isn't letting other pass, Lee and Tenten were trying to make them move, the two boys punched Lee and Tenten.

Naruto stepped in before the two gets punched again.

"Omae wa ittai dare da? [Who the hell are you?]" Kotetsu says "That would be none of your business,"

'Ne, Kurama, am I cool now✨' 'You're still the same aho.' '-_-'

"Tryin to act cool now, eh?" Izumo says, Sasuke and Sakura had just arrived.

Naruto glared at them with one red eye which all the people in the hallway felt.

"Kai! [Release!]" Naruto did the ram hand sign, the room number changed to 301 to 201, they were under a genjutsu which made them think that they're in the third floor.

'Were they always this stupid? Omg..'

"So you saw through our genjutsu, eh?" Izumo says "I noticed it from afar." "You did?" Kotetsu chuckles.

'Duh, I was just about walking up the first floor- like what???' Naruto mentally face palmed.

"Anyways, this is the second floor, I'll be leaving..." "Matte!"

As Naruto was about to leave, Kotetsu tried to attack Naruto with his feet which Naruto flawlessly blocked with just the back of his palm.

This mostly shocked all the people in the hallway.

"Now, I will be leaving.. the exams start in an hour,"

'KURAMA! WASN'T I SOOO COOL, I FEEL BADASS! MAN THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE~!' Naruto dramatically sobbed at his mind realm where Naruto and Kurama were, Kurama face palmed 'Geez this kid..'

-Yay finally finished ch. 6 🐱‍👤🍜🦊