Chapter 14

Chapter 14

y/n pov.

I woke up, on someone's chest. I look up to see Bruce asleep. He looks cute when he's asleep like this... I looked around again. The car was dark, did Bruce turn off the light and made the windows dark? I can hardly see. Then I felt the car stop. When I looked at Bruce again, I saw him slowly waking up from his sleep. Then I felt a door opening up behind me. When I look behind me, I see Alfred. Then he...wiggled his eyebrows?  I looked back at Bruce, and he was glaring at him. He only chuckled and said-

"We are here, Master Bruce."

"Master...?" I spoke.

Bruce yawned

"Thank you, Alfred. Could you get my room ready?"

"Red, blue, pink," Alfred asks.

"Red and pink," Bruce said.

I looked at them confused about what they were talking about.

"Very well I have done it with a gippy master Bruce."

Then Alfred held out his hand for me waiting for me. I put my hand on his and exited the car. Alfred kissed my hand and smiled.

"Thank you for dating my emo son,"  Alfred said.

"Alfred!"

Alfred laughed and went back to the limo. Bruce then exited the car and looked at me. "I'm sorry about him. He's not normal when I bring a girl over."

"Ah! No, I find it cute! Emo of darkness."

"Please don't."

Bruce held out his arm which I happily wrapped around my arm with his. I look behind us to see Alfred left. Maybe to put the car up? When I looked at the building it looked like a vampire castle. It was a dark and not really cozy at home. But I'm not one to complain. It looks really nice. We walked to the front door and Bruce opened it. He let me go in first when we got inside. It was dark, lovely, and beautiful. The dark brown wood floors complemented to the interior of the living room. The couches were red and the carpet as well.

"Bruce, are you secretly a vampire?"

"No? Why do you ask?"

"Lots of red. Everywhere..."

"Haha, well if you look up the meaning of red. It's the color of passionate love, seduction... violence, danger, anger, and... adventure."

He whispered the last part in my ear.

"You. Horny man." I said pushing him off me a little

"Haha, true." 

Then he pulled me near his chest and began to nibble my ear. I couldn't help but gasp a little. Then we heard a little voice.

"Can you guys not do this here?"

I look behind me to see a child. Poking out his head from the couch. W-was he there the entire time?

Bruce coughed a little.

"Ahem. y/n. This is my son. Damian Wayne."

"Son? Aren't you a little Yonge?"

"It's. A long story." 

"Not that long father. My mother raped him to have me."

I looked at both of them. This is awkward.

"I uhm. Sorry?"

Damian looked at me and then laughed. "What an interesting girl you are. I hope father keeps you for at least ten days."