chapter 15

a/n: hey <3 y'all like my pfp I try not to be so emo <3 even tho I wasn't even emo, anyway! This would be the last chapter before I work on the side story I don't want to have TWO unfinished books so that's why YOU SEXY WRITER HERE would finish this! I hope to make a second volume when I get back into the Batman fandom but for now, ima working on other books. Anyway, let me stop with my rambling I know you guys don't like to read this, anyway.

_________________________________________________

y/n pov

I woke up in the comfiest bed in the world. It was still night time but I Normally don't sleep and if I do...it's around an hour to think that I, y/n night would be a night owl. When I was younger, I remember my mother cuddling up to me and my siblings she was so warm, and I remember always going back to sleep.

I yawned as I sat up. I looked around to see handsome Bruce in his bed holding my hand. I giggled and kissed his forehead. With that he was awake. it's like he completely forgot he was Batman. 

"mph. Sorry didn't mean to wake you up you were just so handsome I had to kiss your handsome face."

he groaned and sat up to kiss your cheek.

"I don't mind. It's nice to be wakened up by a kiss. Though... it's a shame, I didn't wake up to me cuddling you." he said yawning.

no one pov>

You giggled the put your feet on the floor. To my surprise, my legs hurt a bit but as soon as you stood you fell over.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Pfft."

"Don't."

"HAHAHHA." Bruce laughed as he wiped a tear from his eye. "Fuck I'm sorry I couldn't hold myself back." he continued "Maybe it's for the best."

"What do you mean for the best," you said glaring at him.

"Well, I wouldn't want my lovely bird to fly away."

"Who said I was yours?"

"Ever since I took your virginity."

You blushed to remember that horrible god-shaking night. before I could say anything, Bruce rang a bell. And right on cue, Alferd came in and he was carrying a tray. He smiled at me but looked away immediately. I tilt my head wondering why before realizing that I was naked; I gasp and immediately went back to Bruce's bed and pulled the covers up to your breast. Bruce on the other had laughed and walked in front of Alfred butt-ass naked.

"Thank you, Alfred. I should give you a rise."

"And you never do. Sir."

Then the butler walked away. I then looked at Bruce with one of my brows high.

"You don't give your butler a rise?"

Bruce rolled his eyes and grabbed the tray of food.

"Oh, come on Hun! He lives in a rich mansion with me (and with my kid) and has his room and a grad kitchen! annnnnd-"

"Your just lazy, aren't you?" when I said that Bruce put the tray on top of my lap and coughed a little.

"I wouldn't say that...just busy."

"mhm... sure..." I sighed and picked up the tray the food looked amazing sausage and eggs with a side of fruits and pancakes. "You must stop being a spoiled brat and help around here."

"But I help!" Bruce said sitting down next to me.

"Fighting crime is not helping in the house dummy. it would be best if you cleaned up after yourself a bit more and all that stuff" I said putting one egg in my mouth. It tasted amazing of course.