charterer 8

welp this is a load of shit Bruce is nowhere to be found and my dad is next to me. I hope he doesn't know its m-

"y/n is that you?"

...shit.

"h-hi dad..."

"....your grounded."

"what!? for what!?"

that's when one of jokers hangmen said this

"hey shut up!"

I couldn't resist.

"you shut up!"

"y/n! dont be rude."

"but da-"

"What did you say slut!?"

"hey no one calls my daughter a slut!"

"heh looks like we got a little family here."

the man garbed my hair and dragged me to the center if the room.

"y/n!"

when my dad said my name the man put a gun near my head.

"look here flocks! if anyone has the balls to talk back to be you will get shot! isn't that right bitch?"

You where quite..to be honest you where scared..what will my dad and little brothers do with out me... sike! dont they know who you are!? well...you keep your identity a secret but still! you put on foot on the ground and lay your leg down then you but your foot to the side and you stood up putting your hands on the ground and did a uper cut kick!

"Thats my girl!"

before the other man could call out for others someone busted tho the window i went to look but the light soundly turn off.

"Shoot the-! hurmm!"

Welp someone got nailed...before i new it someone grabbed my shoulder but then i felt them caring me bride style. i wanted to see there faces but by the look of things...he shorter then me and he clothing is soft and silky wait is that...? before i knew it the lights turned back on and yup i was right... it was, robin

"Hey, angel...did you fell from heaven...?"

The criiiinged!!!

"Uh..erm..."

I didn't know what to say. it was so cringing.

"No need to say anything! i know you fall for me already!"

i was about to roll my eyes but that would be rude and and my dad looks like hes about to kill robin anyways so instead i look up and see that all the "bad guys" where hanging off the ceiling. yup, that was Bruce's work. i think robin just looked after the hostages. i look around the area some more but i didn't see Bruce's or "batman" so i'm thinking hes look for the joker. when i was think robin was still holding me.

"uhh..can you put me down please...?"

"you don't like being cared? haha! okay ill but the angle down"

robin put me down and when he did my dad hugged me.

"thank god my baby girl is safe!"

"dad come ooon people are staring"

"i don't give a fuck!"

"daaaad!"

you couldn't help but hug your dad back. you closed your eyes and put your head on his shoulder. as you did you can feel someone watching you. you trued and there you where face to face with batman.