Chapter 2

25th March 2005

As I reached the Railway station I know it's a lost cause but still I had trust on Indian trains bcs most of the time they run on delay but as I went to the enquiry area I found that the train had departed 2 min ago and I will have to wait for 4 hours for the  next train and so I decided to go by bus instead. After boarding the bus I called my friend Shankar and informed him that I would be coming via bus since I missed my train and we decided that i would call him when i have reached so that he can send his driver to pick me up. With nothing else to do I thought I should sleep a little its a long journey anyway. I woke up with someone taping on my shoulder. I realized that there standing was a short slender woman. She must be around my age. Just as my eyes travel down, i couldn't stop staring at her. Her body was slender with small boobs and a nice ass. She was wearing a blue top with Jean pants.  I must have been ogling her for a long time and suddenly I hear a throat clear voice and that's when I realise that she has been watching me. I had been so lost in her I even forgot that actually she was watching me the whole time. way to go creep. I am an idiot.  That's when I see that my hands are on still on the seat next to me and I realised that she is waiting for me to move so that she can take her seat.  I quickly take my hand from the seat.  Oh god.  Next 6 hours I am going to be sitting next to this girl and I have screwed it for real bad. Suddenly I get a call from one of my friend.

Hey D.
Hey prema(yea they call me prema instead of prem since it's a girl name).  I have reached Bangalore where the hell are you man.  I thought we were all supposed to reach tonight

Sorry yaar it got late.  My boss didn't approved my leave so I am leaving only now.  I will reach by tomorrow morning.

Seriously man you need quit your current job.  Ur boss is a big shit.

Ya I think so. Anyway I will meet you in the morning. Bye good night.

Bye yaar... Good night..

As I end my call I realise that there is a gorgeous girl seating next to me who thinks I am an asshole.  I totally ruined it for a chance.

It's been two hours and I have been not able to sleep at all.  As I twist and turn in my seat I realise that the girl seating next to me has been watching me.  When I look up at her she had her gaze turned.  Was she really watching me or I am imagining things?  I must be I guess why the hell would she even look at me?   It's not like I am some alpha hulk male.  It's just me a tall guy with no gym body but I am in good shape though because of all my morning runs. Anyway since there is nothing much I can do now after my first bad impression I once again close my eyes and my sleep takes over me.