Chapter 3 - Arya

After I got down from the bus.  I hired an taxi and reached home.  I wanted to surprise my family so I didn't informed them about my arrival.  After reaching the house I saw that my brother Shankar was waiting on the porch.  I don't know what he was doing this early in the morning.  He has never been a morning person. Did he knew I was coming?  I guess my friends had given it away already.. Damm them. As I walked towards the house he saw me and ran towards me and gave me a big hug before kissing me on the cheek. 

What are you doing here Arya? asked Sachin.  Shouldn't you be at college now?

Well I missed my family so here I am. 

You could have told me that you are coming today I would have picked you.  Didn't had any problem during the journey right?  And do I have to kick someone's ass at your college ?

I wanted to surprise you all but you standing outside ruined all my plans.. And no journey was good expect the creep who was sitting next to me and staring at me all night long.  Btw what are you doing so early in the morning?

Next time if someone gives you creep don't ignore him put use this hands of yours, and I was waiting for prem.  You know my best friend from college?

You mean the one who has girl allergies?

Hahaha very funny, he is not allergic he is just shy and btw he is here now,  let me introduce you guys.