it starts.........

Okay a few notes before we begin

1) this story is taking place after the kronos incident in gemiller's out of time so you better read that first.

2) the story belongs to gemiller24 while the reaction belongs to me.

3) updates might be slow because I have to wait for gemiller to post so it's not my fault. (She's a perfectionist)

4) I'm not really familiar with Greek mythology but I'm having help from gemiller. So things may be not so accurate. Please don't smite me.

5) the story will be written in bold while the reaction would be written normally.

I think that's all let's go.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was gathered at the castle. They were all invited by the person they least expected. Zeus

The room somehow managed to contain all 35 of them. And the people in attendance were....
1) Mal, 2) Hades, 3) maleficent, 4) Ben, 5) Adam, 6) Belle, 7) Hercules, 8)Megara, 9) Herkie, 10) Aurora 11)Philip, 12) Audrey 13) Leah 14) Lonnie 15) Mulan 16) Jay 17) Evie 18)Doug, 19)Aziz 20)Cruella 21)Carlos, 22) Harry, 23) Uma, 24) Gil 25) Ariel 26)Dizzy 27) Celia 28) Zeus, 29)Hera, 30)Harriet, 31) CJ, 32)Jordan, 33)Freddie, 34) Chad 35)Poisedon

"Thank you all for coming." Zeus said

"Some of us didn't have much choice." Queen Leah said.

And maleficent nodded in agreement. It was so rare for the two women to agree.

"Mom." Mal and Aurora said at the same time.

"Ahem. Anyway, you all were called here because we are going to read about the past." Zeus said.

"The past?" Ben asked puzzled.

"I made the fates make the past events into scrolls and in return I gave them a vacation. You do not want to see them in their beach wears." Zeus said as he shuddered in disgust.

Everyone else cringed at the image of the fates in bikinis in their head.

"Wait but who's going to do their job if they are on vacation?" Carlos asked.

Silence

"Brother, I suppose you have thought everything through right?" Poisedon asked his little brother.

"Of course I have. You insult me." Zeus said.

Before they could bicker any further Hades questioned. "Why?"

Zeus turned to Mal, his expression filled with regret. "You said you wanted to know what happened? Well no better than diving right into the past right?"

Mal stared at her uncle. It wouldn't be easy forgiving him but at least he was trying.

Hera and Poisedon looked at Zeus proud of his decision while Hades stared in wonder.

"So who's going to read first?" Belle said trying to ease the mood.

"Dad, why don't you start. The story is about you after all." Mal said.

Maleficent mumbled something about Hades' head getting bigger.

"No thanks. I lived it." Hades said uninterested in reading his own past.

Maleficent didn't look like the reading a story type.

"Why don't you do it Mal. The story is about your parents after all." Ben(her husband) said.

Ben wasn't going to make the same mistake Mal made cause Mal could be let on easy, but he, he could get turned to a goat by maleficent.

"Why don't you read. You are the king. Lead us." Aziz suggested

"Yeah, besides none of this would have been possible without you." Mal said.

"But you were the one who decided to open up the barrier." Ben said.

"Yeah but if you never brought us here in the first place, none of this would have happened." Mal argued.

"If you aren't gonna read first, I would." Herkie suggested/threatened.

"No, no need I'll go first." Ben said reaching for a scroll with a blue ribbon.

Okay so I will start writing the reactions from tomorrow. Again disclaimer the story doesn't belong to me just the reaction.

Thanks again gemiller24 for letting me write this book. Sayanora