so our whole life was a lie!

Reminder again, bold is the story
Normal is the reaction.

Mal took the scroll with the purple ribbon and started reading.

When she woke from death, she swore to herself that those who brought her back would regret it.

"Who is she?" Aziz asked.

"Maleficent obviously. Keep up." Audrey whispered to Aziz fearful of maleficent reaction if she heard.

After all, she had been given “mercy” once before and made that person wish he had killed her. She couldn't have agreed more.

She had woken two weeks ago, still feeling the sharp pain of the iron sword piercing her heart. At first, she thought she was in Hell. It turns out that she was in a place much worse.

"It couldn't have possibly been worse than hell. Right?" Chad asked.

"Shut it and listen." Lonnie said.

She sat on her couch in the castle she had claimed when she had first arrived. Well, it wasn't really a castle. Just a two-story building shaped like a castle. But it worked for her.

To her delight, most on this island had heard her name and feared it. And if one hadn't already, they were soon to find out. All the rumors about her, true or not, were quite terrifying.

"What part of the rumors aren't true?" Leah asked disdain in her voice.

Maleficent snarled at her.

After clicking multiple buttons on the strange human device called a “remote”, the magic box- no, it was called a television she recalled- turned on. The human ways frustrated her but she would have to get used to them.

She glared at the figures on the television. Beast and Belle were shaking hands with the Fairy Godmother, preparing to give another speech. The commentator said something about Belle’s dress. Did these royals have anything better to do with their lives?

Mulan snorted and mumbled a "true"

The more she watched, the more she wanted to destroy them. She wanted to smack those stupid happy grins off of their faces. If they truly wanted a “happily ever after” they should have left her dead.

She heard muttering just outside of her front door and glanced at her balcony. She stood up and touched the large purple curtain that kept her privacy.

“I dare you to go into Bargain Castle,” she heard someone urge.

“No way! She lives here, ya know? She’ll tear us to pieces if she found us here!” another voice quivered.

She smiled and walked away from the curtain. Even speaking her name struck fear upon those who roamed the island.

"Of course that would make you happy." Leah commented.

"Do you know what will make me happy right now? Putting you in a body bag."

Leah gasped.

"Okay simmer down. We are all civilized people." Zeus said trying to keep peace.

Maleficent.

The name of the dark fairy who cursed an innocent princess to die. The name of the witch who terrorized human kingdoms just for the fun of it. The name of the Mistress of Evil who single-handedly destroyed over half of the Fairylands.

“How quaint,” she laughed to herself, walking past the television. “They’re celebrating their engagement again.”

The King was getting married to his Queen next week, blah blah blah, everyone knew it. Maleficent would've crashed their wedding if she could've, but she knew she couldn't bring down the barrier by next week. Such things took time and planning.