wait! so our whole life was a lie???

Okay just a reminder, bold is the story owned by gemiller, normal is the reaction owned by me.

Ben took the ribbon off and started reading

So the story began...
The last thing he remembered was crashing into the cursed waters into the River Styx.

The story everyone would be told isn't quite what happened- how Hercules had punched the pathetic god in the face and easily sent him into the River Styx. 

"Wait, that's not what happened?" Ben asked as he stopped reading.

Mal glared at her cousin. She may have hated-I mean disliked her uncle but she at least thought Hercules was cool.

The VKs and AKs gave Hercules a look.

"What are you all looking at me for? I'm not the one who writes the script for your lessons." Hercules defended himself.

Then the kids gave Adam and Belle a look.

"Okay so we may have changed a few things in our stories to show you guys that good would always triumph over evil." Adam said.

"But lying is bad." Audrey said.

"Wait. So our whole life was a lie?" Aziz asked.

"What? No." Belle reassured.

"Well I mean if you guys lied about this, then I wonder if you guys lied about other things." Doug said.

"Yeah, like mom, did you actually defeat a whole army with just one canon?" Lonnie asked.

"Of course I did. Don't be silly." Mulan said as she gave her daughter a playful yet painful smack on the arm.

"So that was the best you guys could come up with?" Hades asked as he laughed.

No one could tell if it was a genuine or sarcastic one.

"So what really happened?" Jane asked, full of curiosity.

"Why don't we finish this story first." Herkie said.

No, that's not how it happened. Hades had attacked first. Twice.

"Looks like Jane will get her answer after all." Jordan said.

The lord of the Underworld looked up from his throne. 

“Where is Meg?” his nephew, Hercules, demanded. He had fought his way across the Underworld to get here. There was no way he would turn back now.

“Megara. Is. Dead,” Hades said coldly.

“Take me to her!”

Hades leapt up to his feet. Swift as fire, he summoned a blue stone to his hand and flicked his wrist. As it turned into an obsidian sword, the deity slashed it at the demigod.

Hercules dodged it and unsheathed his own sword. The two blades met and pushed off of each other. 

“Who do you think you are?” Hades hissed as the two circled each other. “Just prancing up here and ordering me what to do? In MY realm? MY kingdom? Nothing is keeping me from killing you myself anymore-”

"Wait, did you say anymore?" Jane asked. She was the one paying the most attention since she was the most curious.

"Just let him finish Jane." Lonnie said causing Jane to pout.