1

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

   It's been a month since your best friend Nica was arrested. Honestly, you couldn't believe it. You didn't want to believe it. You wanted to forget about it and move on with your life, but the thought of her kept you up at night. A sigh escaped your lips as you went through old photos on your phone. You rolled over on your bed, still scrolling.

Immediately you paused on a photo, "Nica.." A small smile appeared on your face, but it soon went away. "She killed her family.." You deleted the photo off your phone and tried to forget once again. The last time you saw Nica was when she was trying to prove her innocence to you. Was she really innocent? You pulled out your laptop and started doing your research.

During her case she was claiming Chucky did it, "Hm. Chucky.." You typed the name in the search bar.

   You continued to read up on the whole Good Guy doll incident

You continued to read up on the whole Good Guy doll incident. It was interesting, but not convincing. "A doll? Seriously?" You so badly wanted to believe Nica, but this was just ridiculous. Closing your laptop, you got up and got ready for the day. As you looked in the mirror, you smiled. "Not bad."

   You decided it's best for you to finally leave the house for a bit. Breathing in the fresh air was the best thing that happened all month. You walked over to your town's local bakery, as you walked in the news was on. It was an interview with Nica. "I can't escape her." You mumbled. You walked back out, not wanting to see her in her current state.

   ꧁2 months later꧂

   Today was the day. You were on your way to visit Nica for the first time in three months. At this point you were shitting your pants, you were so nervous. As you walked through the door you were guided to another room, a private one. "Just wait one moment while I get her please." The nurse stated. A few minutes go buy until the door finally opened again.

Nica's eyes widened, she surely wasn't expecting you to be visiting her. "I'll be outside the door." The nurse stepped out, leaving you both alone. "Y/N, oh my gosh..!" She seemed very happy to see you. "I thought you hated me.." She added. You cleared your throat, "Nica I don't know what to believe." Nica shook her head, "I swear I didn't do it! It was Chucky!"

You furrowed your brows, "Enough Nica! It wasn't the damn doll! Please just tell me the truth, I can't sleep at night, because I don't know whether you're guilty or not." Nica was left speechless, "Why don't you believe me Y/N?! Seriously, i'm your best friend, and I would never kill the only family I had left!" The both of you kept bickering back and forth.

Eventually the fighting came to an end. Nica sighed, looking down at her hands that rested on her thighs. "Nica, I want to believe you." She quickly looked up with so much hope in her eyes. "I miss us. I miss hanging out. But it's just so hard to believe a kids toy did it." You added. Her eyes seemed like and endless void of hopelessness now. She just couldn't convince you.

Nica shook her head, "You must think i've gone mad, huh?" She questioned. Looking into her eyes you sighed. "No. Just give me time to think about all this." You got up but then bent down to give Nica a warm hug. Resting your head on her shoulder, neither of you let go. "We'll get to the bottom of this, I promise. You'll be set free from this place."

Nica clenched onto your coat. Pulling away, you analyzed her one last time. She looked exhausted, hopeless and lonely. Before you could speak the nurse chimed in, "Im sorry ma'am, but visiting hours are over." The nurse stated. You haven't even noticed the time. "Bye Nica. I'll visit soon. I promise." All she did was nod, while another nurse escorted you out of the building.

꧁1 month later꧂

   You had finally been convinced it was Chucky. More murder reports had been coming out, and the Good Guy doll was found in every incident. Although you did feel like you were going crazy in the process. Reading all the reports on Chucky made you feel sick to your stomach. You got up from your couch and walked over to the kitchen to make a cup of tea.

Deciding on which pot to use, you picked a medium sized one and filled it with water. You turned on the stove and placed the pot over it. A sighed filled the silence of the room, but it wasn't yours. You quickly looked behind you. Grabbing a knife from one of the drawers, you held it close to you.

   You tried your best to keep quiet and listen to your surroundings.

   After about an hour nothing had happened and the water was still boiling. You sighed and put the knife away. "I'm just paranoid." You turned off the stove top. "Are you?" A male voice suddenly spoke out. Your eyes widened, and you quickly grabbed the knife again. "You know, I didn't think Nica had friends." A evil laugh could be heard from the living room.

"Damn it." You muttered. Your phone was still in the living room. But you shrugged it off, the cops wouldn't believe you anyway. Slowly making your way to the living room, knife in hand, you peered into the room. Nothing.

There was 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔.

"Oh my gosh, i'm going insane." You've been sleep deprived and haven't been getting in enough meals. Nica's case was making you insane. 𝐶𝐻𝑈𝐶𝐾𝑌 was making you insane. You sat down on the couch and decided it was best to just take a nap. 'I'll visit Nica tomorrow.' You thought to yourself. As you slowly drifted to sleep, memories of you and Nica crowded your brain.

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

Ahhh! I hoped you guys liked it, only one person wanted it. But I just love Fiona!! Updates will probably be slow, but i'll try my best to update it as much as I can! (If you see any mistakes let me know.) <33